Chain Guide ? for 13/51 gearing

I recently put a 51 t sprocket on my 08.. It looks like its going to wear the stock chain guide (the one on the bottom of the swing arm) out in a few rides.. Its almost like the sprocket is too big.. I know alot of others run this combo, is there a differnt chain guide i can get that drops down a little further??

slot the current guide......

slot the current guide......

What do you mean?? Cut a portion of the bottom out??

I am running 13/51 gearing on my 05450r and I didn't have to do anyhting to the chain guide. It didn't wear funny or anything.

I'm running the same combo and didn't have to do anything to the chain guide.

How many links is your chain? Sounds like it might be a little short, making you have to push the chain blocks all the way forward.

I'm running the same combo and didn't have to do anything to the chain guide.

How many links is your chain? Sounds like it might be a little short, making you have to push the chain blocks all the way forward.

114 link chain.. The blocks are pushed forward quite a bit.. A few other TTer's said they were running this combo also and nobody mentioned anything about this. It just looked funny to me, like mentioned above if i slot the guide it would be ok, i think.. I have never done this before.. I didnt know if anybody made a chain guide that dropped a little more.. I ride the bike in the woods quite a bit so i want to ditch the aluminum guide anyway.. Any suggestions on some good aftermarket guides??