not a word about Ferry?

So on the broadcast they didn't even mention that Tim Ferry was back.

He did bad but it was good to see that he wasback even they didnt show him for a second

Did they show anybody but Hahn and Short :worthy:? I didn't know he was back until I saw the ticker and then about that time they mentioned that Dietrich was riding RV's bike.

well, Hill has stunk it up and Ferrywas a top 5 guy and MXdN champ when he is not hurt and is a hero to the vet class weekend warriors

Fixed it for ya..for the time being anyway.

JLaw is a hero to a bunch of _________ (fill in your own word) and he hasn't gotten a word mentioned about him. That is a good thing btw.

Fixed it for ya..for the time being anyway.

JLaw is a hero to a bunch of _________ (fill in your own word) and he hasn't gotten a word mentioned about him. That is a good thing btw.

That's b/c he has yet to finish a moto this season and has sat out the last few rounds.

Is it me or is Hill just a bag of blubber??? I saw a few pics from that JS7 ride day with Hill in them, and (surprise) his pants were hanging off his ass. While that did not surprise me, what did was the dunlap I saw going on. No. I didn't say DUNLOP, I said DUNLAP. As in, his stomach and sides done lapped over his belt.

Is it me or is Hill just a bag of blubber??? I saw a few pics from that JS7 ride day with Hill in them, and (surprise) his pants were hanging off his ass. While that did not surprise me, what did was the dunlap I saw going on. No. I didn't say DUNLOP, I said DUNLAP. As in, his stomach and sides done lapped over his belt.

yeah he appears to have been letting himself go a little since training with Ryno. Maybe even dips Skoal with JLaw on racedays :worthy:

GuyB photo from High Point

normal_115591900_1245201600.jpg?1245201600

He has always had an issue with keeping his pants up

Josh_hill.jpg