250's on T.V.

Supercross

Anyone know when the 250's are being aired on t.v., I can't find them any where.

TV COVERAGE:

Saturday June 27th, on SPEED - 8:00pm PT or 11:00pm ET (450's)

Sunday July 5th, on SPEED - 3pm PT or 6pm ET (250's)

Wednesday July 1st on Versus - 3pm PT or 6pm ET (Womens at Freestone)

i think july 2nd they are going show the 4th round 250 race

also, I dont know if it is a Cox cable TV or Speed, but they changed the name of the MX race so my DVR wasn't set to record, luckily I checked it and noticed it wasn't going to record

Speed is supposed to have the 250's from Colorado on tomorrow, time TBD. But my cable provider as of this morning still doesn't show it on the menu for tomorrow at all!! Twice now this has happened. BS

My DirecTV DVR shows HiPoint 250s on July 5th at 2pm (California), and then Thunder Valley 250s at 3pm.

MX Sports and Speed need to make the 250s the premier class for the rest of 2009. The 250s are a way better show this season. They just need a little flexibility to make changes in the TV package as the situation dictates.

Thanks for the info. I'll set the dvr.

I don't know why people are saying premier class! *** is that supposed to mean? They just need to show the damn races.

I was excited when this new TV package was announced but it seems to be getting worse not better.

i almost want to see ALL the motos a week late instead of seeing 2 of them the day of

Oh, is there a 250 series? I figured it must have been eliminated because SPEED hasn't made any attempt to show it for the last couple races. I can't find it on the programming guide from Directv anyway. I just don't under stand why they can show 3 consecutive hours of road racing or 24/7 Barret-Jackson coverage, but they can't seem to find a way to show 450 and 250 back to back.

Showing highlights of moto 1 and the entire 2nd is crap. Why can't they make a 3 hour show weekly that with all 4 motos, perhaps some WMA coverage and just a few minutes of jibber-jabber. I wouldn't care if it was Monday at 3am. Just be consistant and show the fans what we want to see. MX will never get good ratings if they don't let the audience find it.......

Arghh.........

Oh, is there a 250 series? I figured it must have been eliminated because SPEED hasn't made any attempt to show it for the last couple races. I can't find it on the programming guide from Directv anyway. I just don't under stand why they can show 3 consecutive hours of road racing or 24/7 Barret-Jackson coverage, but they can't seem to find a way to show 450 and 250 back to back.

Showing highlights of moto 1 and the entire 2nd is crap. Why can't they make a 3 hour show weekly that with all 4 motos, perhaps some WMA coverage and just a few minutes of jibber-jabber. I wouldn't care if it was Monday at 3am. Just be consistant and show the fans what we want to see. MX will never get good ratings if they don't let the audience find it.......

Arghh.........

Ya and barret jackson is a rerun:bonk: :worthy::lol:

Does anybody have an air time for the 250 ( lites ) race from RED BUD ?

I only mentioned lites , because of the 250 two -stroke race.

But the word " Lites " has to go

thanks