Sign in to follow this  

kx 100 vs crf150f

my buddy just bought a kx 100 and sold his crf150f to buy it and a lot of people around here have the crf and they keep telling him he was stupid for doing it. They keep telling him that the crf 150f will beat the kx hands down on track trails and in a drag. He has drag raced one crf and beat him. but do you think that the crf is better and could beat the kx?

Lol. KX destroys the CRF in performance in any way. Now if we were talking about the CRF150R it would be a little diffrent

a crf150f could not beat a kx100 on track or in drag, thats for sure.. now on trails? it depends on the trails and riders. the kx100 is easily a faster bike though, since 85cc two strokes are even faster than the 150f. its not built to go fast.

I beg to differ. I have both the KX100 and CRF150R. The CRF150R is the better bike. Your buddy is an idiot. He could have easily traded his CRF150R for a KX100 and also get some cash.

Learn to read. He traded a CRF 150 FFFFFFF for the KX.

my bad i didnt see that. but that says R anyways and im asking about the F

2 stroke...hands down! I learned on a 2 stroke when I was young, and believe it has made me a better rider today. I still ride 2 stroke! 4stroke is a preferred flavor I haven't warmed to yet. I think the kids today will be more confident, and safer riders if they were to start on smaller 2 strokes. Same goes for street bikes...it is better to have dirt experience before you go to the street, so at least you have bike characterisitc "experience" under your belt...same goes for todays crop of technologically advanced dirt bikes...if you can "ride" a 2stroke, you can ride anything...with confidence...period. Youngsters learning on 4strokes is just taking history away from this sport...sucks

• Like 1