Sign in to follow this  

Renthal Twinwalls

I've been looking lately at Sunline OS 7/8'' bars and decided to go all out and get a set of twinwalls because their supposedly the strongest bars out there. I was wondering where you guys get them the cheapest and what your comments (pros and cons) are on the bars. Also i was looking into getting Renthal Kevlar grips and some sort of Oversized bar adapters. What are some good adapters that work well and look decent? Thank your for any help

Jonah:ride:

Order you bars from the tt store. AS for grips i like lock on grips made by odi. They never spin on you. Bar adapters the pro taper ones work ok but you cant beat replacing the top tripple clamp.

Order you bars from the tt store. AS for grips i like lock on grips made by odi. They never spin on you. Bar adapters the pro taper ones work ok but you cant beat replacing the top tripple clamp.

get the ones that replace the stock clamps, not just bolt into them

Are the twinwalls better then the fatbars? and also will a 450 clamp fit on a 250f?

motosport has bar clamp combos. i got the twinwall bars and they came with the turner clamps. i got the bars and clamps for 125 dollars. the clamps are nice too. They re place the stock ones.

yeah i found them and am getting the Turner/Renthal combo from motosport its a great deal.

Twinwalls are awesome bars ive had the same bars for years now and ive only bent the clamps never the bars. As for the kevlar grips they are very nice really comfortable but they do wear a little fast they get smooth but still offer plenty of grip

alright sweet now i cant wait to get this setup!Im so excited but thats everytime I get something new for my bike :worthy: