moto girls

hello Thumpettes!

I found a girl my age that races and is REALLY good. In fact, she can flat kill me around the track. We immediately took interest in each other and wanna hook up. Well, I've never had a girlfriend that rides so I figured that the best place to seek advice is from other girls that ride. So, what are some tips and things that you girls like to do and what makes a successful track date?

Well you know that answer....A DAY IN THE DIRT of course. I would pack a pic nic in a back pack and do some trail riding to some where pretty. Have a pic nic and get to know one another better with some conversation. Usually plenty to talk about from the ride so it should be easy to do and very relaxed by then.

just have fun :worthy:

don't tell her she rides good for a girl, dont' gush, compliment something that deserves it.

Like Sun and PP said.....just be yourself and try to get to know each other:thumbsup:

Hey wait Sun...thats what you did to me...took me on some SM and trails that day and we had lunch and talked too :worthy::lol: :lol:

Well you know that answer....A DAY IN THE DIRT of course. I would pack a pic nic in a back pack and do some trail riding to some where pretty. Have a pic nic and get to know one another better with some conversation. Usually plenty to talk about from the ride so it should be easy to do and very relaxed by then.

hmm. i see. wonder if she would be willing to trail ride. I'll have to ask. thanks!

just have fun :worthy:

don't tell her she rides good for a girl, dont' gush, compliment something that deserves it.

good advice. actually the first time I saw her ride I did say that she was a fantastic rider.. but I left out the girl part thankfully haha

wear pink gear, they love that :worthy:

tell her her butt looks awesome in her pants. then run like hell.

Well for starters, you are pretty awesome for hooking up w/a gal who is better than you. Many guys just aren't cool with that. Kudos! :worthy:

Be supportive of other things she likes too. You have a huge thing in common, which is great, but ask about her other interests, and cater to them as much as possible. Don't be a moto-only couple. There ARE other things in life. Introduce her to your other hobbies too.

Don't forget your friends. Don't let her forget hers. When things start to get more serious in a relationship, you tend to want to spend time only w/each other. Take time to do things apart too. Don't be jealous of time she spends w/her family and friends without you.

All that stuff works w/any gal... you just got lucky and found one who already rides. NICE! Best of luck to you both! :lol:

hmm. i see. wonder if she would be willing to trail ride. I'll have to ask. thanks!

I think the picnic idea is a great plan! I love it when my husband takes me on a cool scenic trail.

If she is willing to trail ride, try to find a trail that goes to a pretty look-out or a waterfall or swimming hole, etc. One of my favorite dates of all time was when my husband (well, b/f at the time) took me to a secluded spot on a river. We parked our bikes, had a quick bite to eat, then jumped in the river in our riding clothes. It made for a very refreshing ride back to the truck.

and don't forget to compliment her on how good she looks in her riding clothes. :worthy: