Bent Sub Frame Cr 125

I recently went down to my local motocross track and had my self quite the wipe out. The result was my sub frame is bent over so far that my tire rubs the left side plastics. how would i fix this problem without buying a new sub frame? Is it possible to simply bend back into place.

you can try to bend them back. They are a bitch to get straight again though. best way to do it is the take the plactics off, ratchet strap the bike to a tree using the foot pegs and frame. Them using a come along or small winch pull the frame back in place dont try to pull it straight in one shot. You want to pull a little and let off the tension and work it back slowly.

Thanks, my bike looks better than when i bought it now. it was always kinked but now its straight

I recently went down to my local motocross track and had my self quite the wipe out. The result was my sub frame is bent over so far that my tire rubs the left side plastics. how would i fix this problem without buying a new sub frame? Is it possible to simply bend back into place.

Put the bike against a tree so that the frame is supported in the direction you want the subframe to bend. Put a piece of wood on side of the subframe that is sticking out, then, smack the subframe straight using a full wind-up swing with a sledgehammer. Seriously.

JayC