Foresthill Friday July 3th - "Beer scramble" RIDE

yeah I know, we only had one beer scramble, but in honor of that event, This Saturday I am hosting the 5th annual 4th of july beer scramble ride at FH :worthy::lol: :lol: :lol::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

we ride the lower trails then have a few beers.

730 am at Sugarpine for warm up ride. Main ride starts at 830 am.

link to the original 2004 ride:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160376

Looks fun! Do you have a planned "Race course" or is this a slower leisure ride?

You thinkin what im thinkin keith?

Not entirely sure I will be able to make it up, but it sure does sound fun. Also I cant ride Thursday since I have to work. But I am taking Friday off. I might be down to ride Friday up at FH.

I know I already have plans for Saturday afternoon with the gf so there is a good chance I wont be able to do this Beer scramble ride.

ah. im going out of town with the girl for the 4th, but if you were able to make the beer scramble i would have consindered staying. i think fridays out, but we an see what we can do next week. maybe pipi or georgetown. or if your down for it hollister

Im gonna go out in my kayak.

well, if anyone is looking to do a beer scramble the weekend of the 11th, id like to make that happen. let me know what you guys think

the lower trails, go as fast or as slow as you want, but if you ride much faster or much slower then me and you don't know the trails........well then if you stray from me then you may get lost

this is an advanced C rider type ride.

I would love to say that I would be there but I am afraid that I have made too man enemies here and they might meet me there and beat me up. Have fun bob. Nothing better than fh when its 100 out

forecast is only 94 here in town, should be nice, dusty,... but nice for a morning ride.

I would love to say that I would be there but I am afraid that I have made too man enemies here and they might meet me there and beat me up. Have fun bob. Nothing better than fh when its 100 out

21 posts and everyone already hates you? Man that's a helluva 1st impression:lol:

I'll ride with you, but I might not be fast enough.

Bob, you might get some weather help this week. I heard on the news this morning there is a chance of thunderstorms in the foothills, but who knows?

TT is so weak, no one wants to ride anymore.

I didn't know you rode anymore. I thought you were the skipper. :worthy:

I am the skipper of a small boat. maybe if i buy a yz250, my threads will get more action.

And if you show up, make sure your bike will START :worthy::lol:
And if you show up, make sure your bike will START :lol: :lol:

critics in every corner, I spent $1000 on that berg, new suspension, brake work and then a bettery install and fixed the Berg coolant water pump seal leak. IT WILL START and it will run.

I can always ride by myself and jump on with others, I know FH, there will be someone there to ride with, maybe I will lead a family of quads on a FH tour.

yup the Bigbob quads follow me tour :worthy::lol:

Bob,

Lee & I just got back from our sojourn down south.

We plan on hitting the FH SS spot around 7am Friday, you interested?

Shoot me a PM if so.

Dan

I forgot to say I'm bringin the beer,

pm sent

Jeez bob, don't you have any riding buds that are not a member of TT?:worthy:

yeah but that requires me to be friendly, I much rather be a pissy old TT grudmonger and hope some one wants to ride.