Finally Got My New Pipe On

good exhaust,, my friend put a single side mrd on his 07 and loves it! beats the crap out of his $1k pro circuit duals

yeah mines an 07 too, and ive heard that too that people like it more than fmf and yosh too. it sounds great too

but do you see in my first pic how my graphics are coming off? ive tried superglueing, taping and nothing works, do you have any ideas?

damn yea that is tearing pretty good.. ive takin a fine grade sand paper to the plastics to roughen it up a bit, cleaned it, then used super glue.. has the piece of the graphic that took off still have any adhesive on it?

nope, i was kinda dissapointed in the graphics, i bought it from one industries, i put them on right and followed the instructions, and they started coming off after about the 5th ride. it kinda sucks, i paid like $250 for the whole deal and now you cant just buy the shroud graphics, i called one industries and they said i would have to buy the whole new set with plastics and everything if i wanted to get replacments...:worthy:

MRD makes some awsome pipes!

I loved mine, its now forsale if anyone is interested in an awsome pipe for half the cost of a new one, its used but in good shape, no dents or major scratches.

Only reason im selling it is becuase i sold the 250 that i was running the pipe on, i have no use for it anymore. Wont fit on my 450...haha