Original VOR Plastics

Yes, I searched the forums for this subject, they are all a couple years old, and no help.

Now that's said, I have recently been getting out on my VOR more and I have put 1400 miles on it, almost all off-road, and I crashed a lot. :lol: I believe I can do more than I actually can, most of the time I fail, today for instance...:banana:

The plastics, and the stickers, have got a lot of scratches on them, some very deep, and some of the plastics have become morphed from crashes. :lol:

So I was wondering where, or if I can even, get a new set of plastics for a 2002 VOR 450 EN-E, with the original stickers/graphics, whatever you want to call them. :lol:

I emailed parts@vorclub.com and asked them about this today, so I am on the stand by waiting for an email back from them, I could try Dan at MotoXotica or whatever its called, but last time I called him for engine parts it sounded as if he was running out of everything. :worthy:

If anyone knows anything more than I, likely, please post your responses.

Thanks,

BB :banana:

I'd call Dan. Last time I checked, he said he had, or could get all plastics but the rear fender. I have a set of stickers, but they are for the 530.

Anyway.... call Dan at Motoxotica. He's a great guy and very helpful.

Erik

check the classified section above in thumpertalk someone has posted plastics for sale

As you're based in the US. I'd try Dan @ motoexotica. However if you try ebay there was a guy in Germany (Europe) selling new plastics & decals. Also there was another TT member based in the UK selling parts. try ebay for those too. I forget his login ID if I remember you can PM him.

Robs.

Ah, have it now..... it was VOR 503 baby but thery're from a 503SM.

I will call Dan hopefully one of these days, i am working a lot so i have no free time besides one day a week, usually i sleep.

got several sets of new plastics for the 2000 vor...dont know what year your bike is but if they will work I can ship em up to you no problem.

Im in San Diego Ca,

VORMOTARD

got several sets of new plastics for the 2000 vor...dont know what year your bike is but if they will work I can ship em up to you no problem.

Im in San Diego Ca,

VORMOTARD

Unfortunatley my bike is a 2002 and i believe the plastics changed throughout these 2 years. I have everything still but the rear fender and the right radiator shroud. I will probably check in with MotoGPWorld to see if they have, or when they, start production on the plastics again, as I would like to get a complete set.

However, I might be selling my bike now that i am in college and i really have no time or money, and all my friends are away at other colleges so i have no one to ride with. If anyone is intreseted, or know a good price it is a 2002 VOR 450 EN-E, and I live in Central Washington if anyone is wondering on the location. Bike is overall in good condition minus some scratched up plastics, but i have a near complete set of plastics, as you have read.

do you still have the plastics for the vor? how much what pieces?

thanx

do you still have the plastics for the vor? how much what pieces?

thanx

Are you asking me, or vormotard?