Grant Langston

Supercross

i miss this guy in racing. they need to use him in some aspect of the sport that connects him with the fans. anyone got any news on him?

last i heard he is going to be in for SX... as long as he can get a ride

it is going to be a whacky silly season. so many riders and so few rides

He's said the plan is to come back full time next year...SX and MX. As mentioned if he can find a ride with someone.

we ride with him at several tracks in socal he's taking my sons best friend under his wing with training, rides and sponsors...everytime he gets on the track some local guy wants a piece of him. frankly he claims to be at 90% but a few local guys a definatly giving him a run...kinda of a bummer actually

He's said the plan is to come back full time next year...SX and MX. As mentioned if he can find a ride with someone.

you don't think yamaha would give him a ride or at least some help to ride on his own?

we ride with him at several tracks in socal he's taking my sons best friend under his wing with training, rides and sponsors...everytime he gets on the track some local guy wants a piece of him. frankly he claims to be at 90% but a few local guys a definatly giving him a run...kinda of a bummer actually

it's probly good that he is getting challenged by local guys, he will come back more prepared.

I want some more color commentary from Cool G. See signature for quality of insight.