which adjustable fuel screw

I have a 2008 yz250f. Will a straight fuel work or will I need to get a flexable one. It looks like a straight one might not work on this. Does the fule screw stick out on the front of the carb or am I looking at the wrong place?

I have a 2008 yz250f. Will a straight fuel work or will I need to get a flexable one. It looks like a straight one might not work on this. Does the fule screw stick out on the front of the carb or am I looking at the wrong place?

the stock fuel screw you cannot see it. its on the bottom of the carb closest to the intake. i have a pro circut fuel screw in mine and its very easy to get to.

One aluminum fuel screw that seems to be good are the zip-ty ones. I've used them on 6 different bikes and they work great. They are made of T7 7075 aluminum and are anodized for corrosion resistance, so the carb will wear before the screw. There are some aluminum ones out there that are made of soft aluminum though, and they can cause problems.

go to the store and buy the long one that sticks out of the bottom of the carb then its way easy to adjust it.... if you get the one that bends and then mounts on the side of your carb thats a little expensive..... but i have the long one and i can hop off my bike adjust it and then take off!

One aluminum fuel screw that seems to be good are the zip-ty ones. I've used them on 6 different bikes and they work great. They are made of T7 7075 aluminum and are anodized for corrosion resistance, so the carb will wear before the screw. There are some aluminum ones out there that are made of soft aluminum though, and they can cause problems.

i bought the pro circut one is it alright?