'08 KTM Headlight alternative?

Hi Guys, anyone have experience with alternative/after market headlights for '08/'09 KTMs? The KTM OEM ones are rather dear and considering I don't ride in the dark (extremely rare) it's purely a cosmetic cover.

My biggest concern is space constraints in that area with respect to the back of the headlight and wires/headstem, as well as the 2 prongs that protrude from the mudguard to steady the OEM one. From my browsing I found the Polisport ones look like a closer style to the OEM ones.

Cheers

cyclops motorsports has thread on KTM Talk website that has an offer on UFO headlights for sale for about 40 bucks. I bought one. They only have a couple left at that price...one orange, and two black ones.

If that's what you're looking for, that's a pretty good price.

Joe

Check the thread re Pics of 300’s for some ideas.

One of the most recent pics shows a Trail Tech X2 light. I just got one on my 300 last week. I did not get the HID version. I run a helmet light also so I decided the halogen version would work. They are local for me but I am sure you could contact them and get one shipped out.

When I ordered mine I specified it was for a KTM and the plug matched up to the stock wiring harness connector. Install time was less than a minute.

http://www.trailtech.net