Donate to the PLP.....I'm jumping on board with these guys!

Thanks for your post OldeDude!

This has me really encouraged. More than I have been in a long time.

Just wanted to bring as much attention to this Org. as possible.

I donated to it, and I want to encourage all my TT buddies out there to donate as well. You know who you are! And if you are not my buddy, donate anyway!

Here is the link....

http://www.plp2.org/index.html

Im on the bandwagon, $$$ sent:thumbsup: (I have ADD and couldn't possibly read or comprehend the suit) But if you say to do it, consider it done!

:worthy:

I'm with you. I don't pretend to understand the legal language, but I trust Oldedude and Brewsters opinion on it.

wow, hopefully we can awake the sleeping giant of OHV dollars that people like you and me are willing to spend to take legal action and *get something done *. Time will tell, but I'm more than happy to give this a shot. I also included a note that I was from the OHV community.

I'm also awaiting approval for their forums. I saw someone posting about clear creek on there.

Looks like BRC just got shit-canned

2_21_061909_lawyer_trash1.jpg

There's a new sheriff in town and he ain't ****in' around!! ???

Let's hope so Chad. This is what I can get behind. Time to stop pussyfooting around.

I also like Carl's idea of retaining mining rites in strategic locations.....say the Piutes or somewhere like that.

That's the sort of "out side the box thinking" to quote Bill_P that we need.:worthy:

Don't know if it will work but it sure sounds fresh to me. I like it!

Yeah, time to give BRC the boot. For those of us who belong to the BRC they're doing a national survey right now. It takes about 10-15 minutes to fill it out (if you have a lot to write) and let them know WHY you're leaving the BRC and supporting the PLP. Let's roll.

When Mining is Outlawed, Only Outlaw Miners will ride Dirtbikes!!!! ?

Can some one come up with a logo that has a skull with a pick and shovel for the cross bones. I'll stick that on my bike!

Put a miners hat on it while your at it!:worthy:

Yeah, time to give BRC the boot. For those of us who belong to the BRC they're doing a national survey right now. It takes about 10-15 minutes to fill it out (if you have a lot to write) and let them know WHY you're leaving the BRC and supporting the PLP. Let's roll.

I just got off the BRC site and told them we are feeling abandoned out west

and see no measurable response from them. I also still support Corva.

Let them know we expect action, I do spend on these places monthly as opposed to yearly. All can have some of my pie, if they deserve a slice.

Carl you can PM or post me how that works so

we can all adopt a mineral deposit.

I'll do some research. It's mainly some paperwork and some filing. There are some costs involved, but I think that they are low. You have to do paperwork every year to keep it in effect.

• Like 1