Sign in to follow this  

Competitive Edge MX Track..??

Going out to Competitive Edge MX Park in a couple weeks...??? Any comments on the track...easy, hard, fun...??? Hows the camping at the track...???

Thanks...

a few different tracks, the main track i like alot, thats the only one ive ridden, the back tracks do look good also. Several factory MX teams test there on the main track, ive seen videos, you should have fun, minus all the heat LOL i live right here in town and its warm!!!! Too warm for MX thats for sure

first thing u will need to bring lots of water!.. its over 100 today..

second the tracks have been spot on the last few weeks. great prep, and they keep the tracks pretty watered all day..

the hillside track is a great track for all skill lvls..

the main is rather long and has a great flow with some pretty good jumps. this track is really an oldschool based motocross track.. alot of elv changes and off cambers.

ill be their on the 11-12th.. as well as maybe this weekend.. its one of my favorites in my rotation..

first thing u will need to bring lots of water!.. its over 100 today..

second the tracks have been spot on the last few weeks. great prep, and they keep the tracks pretty watered all day..

the hillside track is a great track for all skill lvls..

the main is rather long and has a great flow with some pretty good jumps. this track is really an oldschool based motocross track.. alot of elv changes and off cambers.

ill be their on the 11-12th.. as well as maybe this weekend.. its one of my favorites in my rotation..

Sounds good thanks for all the responces....

Slinkyman16,

Yeah, I am sure its pretty hot out there...I will be there on July 11 and 12.....Planning on taking my trailer and camping Saturday night....

Ryan