Sign in to follow this  

Nationals were awesome !!

Thundervalley nationals rocked !! Did anyone see the Cheeeeeeeziest MX fan ever ?........ The steroid boy with the FOX logo backpiece Tattoo......What a tool !! I hope Fox paid for it LOL

You think he can ride? For that matter how many of those "Bro" butt holes do you think can ride? I like the Black socks with shorts combo. Where do you think that fashion satement originated from? If dressed like that when I was their age. I'd a got my ass kicked!

I don't think anyone that juiced up can stretch their arms to even reach the bars....i don't consider myself a great rider, but bet i could smoke those "bros" at any sport and I am an old man :worthy:

All Flatbiller's crack me up. They look like a bunch of idiots yet they think they look cool. Keep tryin' guys, keep tryin.

Was it Gregg Valentino? His arms eventually "exploded". No joke.

gregg00.jpg

Thats fugly !

Has anyone heard the "BRO" song. Explains it perfectly, here it is if you haven't seen it.

Was it this guy who is always hanging out at Watkins?

thedude3.jpg

For what it's worth. I've spoken with this guy many times at Watkins. He is a good guy and a pretty good quad rider.

Certainly not worth postin' anything negative about.

I think the black sock thing is just hilarious. Finally I realize my Grandpa was in fashion all those years ago. :worthy:

You guys are all haters!!! Do you all dress like your parents? Who cares???? The racing was awesome!