Sign in to follow this  

NETRA Hare Scramble - Alton,NH July 26th

I'm planning to run this race, and it would be my first race that I have ever entered. I do have about 10 years riding experience so I think I will be ok, though. Does anyone here know much about these NETRA scrambles? Can I do all of my signing up there, and get a transponder? Can I keep my #27 decal on my bike or is that going to be a problem? How long would a C class rider be out on the track? Are the courses usually difficult terrain, like people have hard time making it through, or is it more about faster trails? Any tips for a dead engine start with a 530 EXC? A lot of questions I know...thanks for any help you can give me. :worthy:

I'm planning to run this race, and it would be my first race that I have ever entered. I do have about 10 years riding experience so I think I will be ok, though. Does anyone here know much about these NETRA scrambles? Can I do all of my signing up there, and get a transponder? Can I keep my #27 decal on my bike or is that going to be a problem? How long would a C class rider be out on the track? Are the courses usually difficult terrain, like people have hard time making it through, or is it more about faster trails? Any tips for a dead engine start with a 530 EXC? A lot of questions I know...thanks for any help you can give me. :worthy:

You can sign up at the race. You will need to buy either Netra day pass for 25$ or membership for year for 40$ I think.

You could probably just put some tape over your numbers like a big X or something.

C class is usually 1 and 1/2 hours.

Do you like riding in rocks? I hear most of the Netra courses are pretty rocky. I only raced 2 netra hs and the rocks weren't too bad. I don't know about that course though.

Just run your bike before the start and make sure it's warmed up. Practice.

Try asking your questions on www.nedirtbikes.com

yes you can do all the signup and transponder on day of race,get there early. Races are generally rough and rocky NH event in particular.c-class races usually 28-36 mi. good luck

Thanks guys. Not sure how I feel about the rocks, guess I'll have to try it.