CA Registration Problem..

OK

Long story short. I put the sticker that was supposed to go on my bike, on my brothers by accident (2005) His renewal came up and he got a new sticker. while mine still has the 2008 sticker while my 2010 sticker is on his bike, soon to be covered up by a 2011 sticker..

Will the DMV offer me a re-print of my original 2010 sticker because i cant take it off without the "VOID" anti removal showing.

Reason i ask is because last time i went riding (at a place inside a state park, but not part of it) I had to have a 20 min. argument with the punk ass 17 yr old ranger at the entry about how he could impound my bike because it wasnt registered. Even though I only ride on private tracks my efforts didn't seem to mean jack...

SO, i printed a copy of my registration and put it in my toolbox.

1.) Try to get a re-print?

2.) Just keep the expired tag on and carry the reg. around...

get the re print, to even transport a bike in california you have to registration even if it is only used on private tracks.

If you really only ride tracks forget registration and just get the tranportation sticker. It's cheaper a it's a $18 one time fee good for a long a you own it.

If you want the sticker, just go to the DMV and say it was destroyed. They will give you a new one for a fee($18).

If you really only ride tracks forget registration and just get the tranportation sticker. It's cheaper.

If you want the sticker, just go to the DMV and say it was destroyed. They will give you a new one for a fee.

how much is the transpo sticker?

$52 for 2 years isnt that much..

I went and edited my post. It's $18 one time and good for as long as you own it.

I installed a different set of forks on my YZ. My old forks had my current sticker. So off to the DMV with my registration and I got a new registration and a new sticker for $18 simple really.