Vendor wanted for Left Side Crankcase Cover for 150F

I just picked up a wound stator and would like a nice looking home for it... However, they seem scarce!!

I've tried Babbit's, Service Honda and Bike Bandit. As well as three local dealers. No one seems to have a left side crankcase cover for my 05, 150F... I have talked to the TT guys and was told it's on backorder and "may be a few weeks"... Not raggin' on the TT store... But I've been behind a M/C parts counter and know what "may be a few weeks" really means... Honestly... No offense meant. The TT store is a great place to shop and has saved me a bundle!!

Can anyone recommend a online source for this seemingly common, but tough to find part? Or know of a local dealer that actually has one?

OR... if one of you guys has a mint condition extra... Shoot me a message!!! I'm in the market for one!! :worthy:

hmmm, i dont think any local dealer is going to stock one, and all the online stores are just going to order from the honda parts dealer network...

you may be SOL until it comes off backorder.. =\, i saw a brand new 150F parted out on ebay a month ago, maybe there is one still on there.

found one for a 230, no dice for a 150

oh yeah, and since i am a behind the counter parts guy..

"may be a few weeks" means its backordered with no ETA = we dont know when or if itll be avail.

keepitroostin was the ebay seller, nothing listed now, try sending them a message.

Dan, you can thank me later :worthy:

www.motosport.com shows they have it in stock. $37.85

When they list it IN STOCK, that means it is. I've purchased OEM parts from them before, good service.

Dan, you can thank me later :banana:

www.motosport.com shows they have it in stock. $37.85

When they list it IN STOCK, that means it is. I've purchased OEM parts from them before, good service.

No, No, No... I will thank right now!! THANK YOU, SIR!!! :lol:

I just got off the phone with them and they said they DO have the left side cover in stock and it will shipping out today!!! :lol: I was so happy, I ordered a few other parts as well!!

OUTSTANDING!!! :worthy:

Today is a GOOD day!!! With your help, the engine can get put back together AND look minty fresh! My forks are done and on their way home from FEAL Suspension! AND... My triples and misc parts are being shipped today from Reger Engineering!!!

I'll let the dancing banana take it from here... :lol:

NICE.

so your doing the 85 conversion?

NICE.

so your doing the 85 conversion?

Yes... I'm going to complete that phase of the project, seeing as I've aready started the mods... AND... The parts are in route back to the garage... :worthy:

Lighting mods will be completed as well. With the use of bullet connectors, the only "semi permanent" fixture will be the brake/tail light assembly. Everything else will be made "quick release"... Just in case one of those RARE track days happens... :lol:

just send the finished bike out here =]

ill be sure it gets track time, haha

just send the finished bike out here =]

ill be sure it gets track time, haha

I'm quite sure you would!! :lol: If I did, I may have to follow it out so you could show this old fart a few tricks of the trade!! :worthy: