Sign in to follow this  

RMZ ADJ from JD racing finally available!

Just got an email back from July at JD racing in Italy. The product http://www.jdracingignition.com/news.html is finally available!

It can adjust both fuel and spark. Waiting for some details from July on the resolution of the tables and waiting to hear if he knows of the volatility of the stock ECU (how many times it can be flashed). The price is 235 euros plus shipping, no word yet if Fast By Ferraci or Pro Circuit can get them in the US. 235 euros is about 330 bucks, so pretty reasonable compared to all the other programmers on the market.

My PCIII may be for sale soon!!

i dont see amount of reflashes being a issue.

it hasnt been on the hondas.

im interested in the actual availability.

american suzuki is foolish for not offer this type of set up.

i dont see amount of reflashes being a issue.

it hasnt been on the hondas.

im interested in the actual availability.

american suzuki is foolish for not offer this type of set up.

Very, very, very foolish! I know they have the ability to do very high level reflashing on these and you know why I know :worthy: .

Anyhow....I will keep you posted. Some processors only allow a certain amount of reflashes...but I would guess Keihin isn't dumb enough to put one in that is any less than thousands.

I bet the honda system isn't much different than what you need for the Suzuki hardware wise seeing as they are both Keihin ECU's correct?

im sure it does the exact same thing.its just the interfaces and software stuff that makes them unique.same thing for kawi except they have diagnostics built to theirs.

i still do 95% of my honda tuning via the HRC programmer.its just a hassle sending boxes back and forth and the programmer is not user freindly.i have people i sell files to that just give upa nd send the box becuase they cant figure out the program.

hopefully the JD system isnt like that.

i actually stack the HRC and power commander on our own bike.i control the timing via the HRC and fueling via power commander.

there is no perfect programmer.they all have nice features.

if you saw how neat the auto tune worked i think it would change alot about how you see the pc5.

Maybe if the damn thing wasn't an external unit ha! PC's business model is brilliant because they don't have to give a damn about cracking the software or hardware of the stock ECU's. They have developed one set of software and a set of algorithms to intercept stock sensor signals and modify them as needed.

The JD program is from Italy so don't have your hopes up for friendly.

im not worried about it myself.i deal with crappy programs all the time.

if it is actually that cheap and available it will cause people some major heart ache.samething happens with the HRC programmer.

Hopefully it is easy. I think any programmer is going to cause heartache because folks don't understand how to tune an EFI bike and that ideally you need a wide band data logger with a dyno to do it.

Also, I would love the PCIII and IV if they were packaged better and packaged for each application a bit better. Their instructions for installing the box involving zip ties and hoping it doesn't hit anything are crap.

Anyhow, when July gets back to me tomorrow morning I will let you know what the deal is. Want to split the cost of one?

i will need my own.i map multiple ecu's per day.

i will start offering the same options as i do for the hondas at that point.

It looks like ur gonna have to be burning some midnight oil to really get it dialed... N yes u need at dyno or to be at a track to get a map 100% as u both know however just glad someone else made something that's not piggybacked n controls spark too!

Now let's see how long it takes for a us supplier to get them etc...

Aaron r u buying 1 directly from them or what?

i will need my own.i map multiple ecu's per day.

i will start offering the same options as i do for the hondas at that point.

I'll assume you'll let us know once you are all set up and ready to flash our ECMs?

It looks like ur gonna have to be burning some midnight oil to really get it dialed... N yes u need at dyno or to be at a track to get a map 100% as u both know however just glad someone else made something that's not piggybacked n controls spark too!

Now let's see how long it takes for a us supplier to get them etc...

Aaron r u buying 1 directly from them or what?

This product literally just got released by JD, I have been harassing them for info for months. I will let you all know in the coming weeks how to purchase one when I find out.

I'll assume you'll let us know once you are all set up and ready to flash our ECMs?

yes,i will.

i need aquire the set up and then begin with the testing.it will take a few weeks after it arrives to be ready.

mostly with timing changes.i know what needs to be done fueling wise.

if you look at the top of the crf 450 forum you will see how i offer it for the crf.same thing will apply to the rmz.

I am waiting to hear back from their technical support department. The customer service guy told me had had to forward my technical email to them because it was too much for him to answer.

Haha... Makes me wanna buy 1!! What did u ask him..

Sorry about posting in a stale thread but...

Is there any relationship between James Dean of JD Jetting and jdracingignition.com?

How long has jdracingignition.com been around? I clicked everywhere I could find on their site and found nothing except an email address and physical location.

Um.... Aaron since u have been what seems like eating dinner with these people for info care to comment?

This unit needs to be out already..

Sorry about posting in a stale thread but...

Is there any relationship between James Dean of JD Jetting and jdracingignition.com?

How long has jdracingignition.com been around? I clicked everywhere I could find on their site and found nothing except an email address and physical location.

no,completely different people.

they have been around for a long time.pro circuit has been selling their ignitions for as long as i can remember.

• Like 1

I am waiting for more answers from them on specifics of the unit, they are quite hard to understand because they are Italian. I am going to see if they will sell me one directly since very, very little is known about it in the biggest moto market in the world....the US.

no,completely different people.

they have been around for a long time.pro circuit has been selling their ignitions for as long as i can remember.

Thanks Eddie! :worthy: