Anyone in SW Florida

Since the closest place to ride is Seminole, i'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent trails that are in the fort myers/ bonita springs area. I'm in North fort myers and ride out at cook and brown but the cops can sometimes be hiding in the bushes waiting for ya

there's some to ride around here but much better if you have a dualsport.... no truck and trailer sitting at a gate letting the cops know you're in there. plus if the cops do come just ride away, find the closest street and ride home :worthy:

have you tried east bonita yet?

oh yeah i was out the other day and found some nice single track at i think the corner of kismet..... and delprado????? not sure but the single track was awesome.... way out of my league... or maybe just the k270 front was ****ing me that bad:excuseme:

i've heard about east bonita. I would have to do a little recon in the cape, the cops out there are pretty bad. I rode by one yesterday in north fort myers and he just waved as he went by. I know Leehigh has some places to ride, but not sure if i would leave my truck out of my sight out there, Milwaukee and bell is the place i'm thinking of. Or off of joel, but i don't know the ins and outs and don't want to risk anything.

watch out in lehigh for cops... you will get harassed.

I live in Ft Myers and just got a DRZ 400sm.  Looking for some riding buddies to ride with.   I love riding and find it more fun when riding with a group.   Let me know if we can meet up!  I used to have a GSXR 1000 and would meet at the Racetrack Gas Station on Bayshore Rd.  It was a fun group.  We would meet on Sunday and do some hard riding and have lunch and go home for the day.   Looking for the same except with adding some trails or tight twisty roads to the mix.  I know,  tight twisty roads are almost nonexistent here.

Edited by sellstate

I live in Ft Myers and just got a DRZ 400sm.  Looking for some riding buddies to ride with.   I love riding and find it more fun when riding with a group.   Let me know if we can meet up!  I used to have a GSXR 1000 and would meet at the Racetrack Gas Station on Bayshore Rd.  It was a fun group.  We would meet on Sunday and do some hard riding and have lunch and go home for the day.   Looking for the same except with adding some trails or tight twisty roads to the mix.  I know,  tight twisty roads are almost nonexistent here.

Hey i live in the cape and got a drz400sm as well, if you still want to ride let me know!