Insallling a pumper carb kit on '95 350

I just got my carb kit from kientech last night and am going to attempt to install it tonight :worthy: Where do the pink lines hook up and where does the black line coming out of the bottom go? I think I have it figured out, but thought I'd go ahead and ask the experts here anyway :lol:

Also, is there anything special I need to know before I start installing it or any quirks to look out for?

All the lines that you mentioned simply hang towards the ground, that's it!

One thing you may not be aware of, since pumper carbs have an accelerator pump, if you twist the throttle when the engine is not running it will still squirt fuel into the cylinder. This can cause it to flood easily but it's also helpful for starting in very cold temps.

Good luck... I'm sure you'll love the TM33 :worthy:

All the lines that you mentioned simply hang towards the ground, that's it!

One thing you may not be aware of, since pumper carbs have an accelerator pump, if you twist the throttle when the engine is not running it will still squirt fuel into the cylinder. This can cause it to flood easily but it's also helpful for starting in very cold temps.

Good luck... I'm sure you'll love the TM33 :worthy:

you mean I can't sit out on the bike on New Year's Eve twisting the throttle while going VVVvvvRRRRRRooooooMMMMMMMM.................VVVVvvvRRRRoooommmmMMMMMM ???:lol:

I spoke to Jesse tonight and he couldn't have been more helpful or friendly. I had the bike started within a half an hour of talking to him. Thanks Bob for letting me know what I needed to do with those lines, that cleared everything up. After Jesse gave me the step by step of what I needed to do it was a snap. I also had no idea there was such a supportive group of DR riders out there, I love this place :worthy: I can easily say that when I need something for the DR Kientech will get the first call.

I spoke to Jesse tonight and he couldn't have been more helpful or friendly. I had the bike started within a half an hour of talking to him.

Well............ howz it go now? :worthy:

you mean I can't sit out on the bike on New Year's Eve twisting the throttle while going VVVvvvRRRRRRooooooMMMMMMMM.................VVVVvvvRRRRoooommmmMMMMMM ???:lol:
............................ :lol::lol: