Sign in to follow this  

Whos riding where the 4th

I am not riding the 4th but I am riding the 3rd and the fif ! I plan on Todd Lails Track for the 3rd and some where on the 5 not sure just yet maybe Brushy or CAW !

I am not riding the 4th but I am riding the 3rd and the fif ! I plan on Todd Lails Track for the 3rd and some where on the 5 not sure just yet maybe Brushy or CAW !

I was wanting to ride on the 3rd where are you headed and is it just a track or trails too?

:worthy:

I was wanting to ride on the 3rd where are you headed and is it just a track or trails too?

Its trails . He has a long 14 mile loop for those that dare ! His track is in Taylorsville , NC supposedly not far from Brushy :lol:

Is it just really rough stuff or something?

GMoss says its all good and fun ! I have never ridden there but I have never heard anyone say a bad thing about the place :worthy:

why no riding on the 4th? you know you are going to be hung over on the 5th so lets get a ride in while you can .

why no riding on the 4th? you know you are going to be hung over on the 5th so lets get a ride in while you can .

I will hanging with my daughter working on her bicycle skills and going to see some fire works with her! I wont be hung over on the 5th I will be ridin homie :worthy: I had already set these plans with my wife and youngin weeks ago or I would join you. Lord knows I need the ride coaching I could get from you :lol:

First time @ CAW with some quad buddies on the 3rd. I'm on a '04 525 with #33 on the side.

I plan to pound laps at Housers mudhole if I cannot find anywhere else to go. I have not been there in a while, I am sure it is in great shape ha ha ah

I will probably be there wed/thursday/friday....?? who knows

I am not sure what time Todd opens up . But I would like to be up there when he does. I will find out what time he is wanting to open up !

I am hoping to ride on Sunday, Going boating on the 4th, nothing like seeing the fireworks from the boat....

Want to ride Brushy on Sunday, haven't made plans to go with anyone so unless someone chimes in, I will be riding solo