717 trip this weekend 7/3/09

The family and I are heading there once again this weekend. We'll likely be there by Thursday AM and stay until Sunday afternoon. Heard that there will be lots of food and fun. Kids are coming so there will be a multitide of riding levels (and rides) happening throughout the weekend.

Anyone interested in joining?

Cool, ill plan on it . Not sure what day tho as im currently awaiting "permmision" from my goverment:lame: to get a new toy .(ruger mk111 comp.)So im thinking saturday might be be my 1st big date w/her. Im gonna bring her some hollow points.I think she'll like them:banana:

Most likley sunday.

later.

I can't go (due to a broken hand, courtesy of a idiot rider at the Poker Run) but I'm curious as to where you camp when you are up there riding. My kids are getting close to the age where we might be able to do a little bit of that.

What will be your Sunday riding agenda?

Wake up, start coffee, assess damage from drunken stupor that was induced the night before, gear up and ride. :worthy:

Realistically, we'll probably be rolling by 10am. With 4 days out there I'm not in any hurry to get on the bike. Probably a spirited ride first, then maybe an easy one in the afternoon. We've been staying until 4 or so recently on Sundays. Last hot lap we did of the main loop was 1:33:00 with a few stops but I doubt we'll try to top that one this weekend. Course now that I said that we just might.?

I will most likely show up on saturday morning, I'm hopeing to have my older bike back up and running, I need to put some miles on it, make sure it's ok. Its been broke down since feb.:worthy: If its still not running right I always have my new bike:thumbsup:

I was up their on Friday. Had a good time. Traction was great! Just a little rain. I hope you guys didn't get rained out on Sat. Thanks for having me and feeding me dinner. Next time I'll bring a change of socks!

Little wet most of the weekend, but otherwise great.

Only thing that was a downer was the "bro's" in the polaris side by sides on the trail. They claimed they were 50" wide and fit between the posts. Maybe so, but those things were huge and took the WHOLE trail. Does Polaris make a "sit in" vehicle that is 50" wide???