offrad vehicle rally

Hey everyone. Im just trying to get the word out that the youth cheerleading squad that I coach in Frazier Mountain area needs your help. We are trying to host and offroad vehicle rally on July 25th. We would like to get some offroad trucks, some really cool quads and bikes, jeeps etc.. anything offroad. We are going to try to get some SCORE trucks to come too. If you would like to help us out and participate it would be so great. You could even have your club enter the rally which will help promote your club while helping us. there will be an entry fee for the participants of the rally. And there is admission for spectators. If youre intersted please send me an email at

Also we will be needing a small sound system just to be able to tell people what is going on. We would also like to get some donations of cases of water, soda etc to sell at a drink booth. If you could help out by donating any items you think we may need. please contact me.

All the money we earn will be going towards the team to help offset the costs of registration, uniforms, competitions, performances etc.. Any help you can give is GREATLY appreciated as it costs each girl $500 to do cheerleading.

Thanks guys -