IT'S LIVE! Full Review 2019 Honda CRF450L!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Travis Pastrana's bikes were stolen last night (at lease some of them)

I saw this posting on craigslist (Baltimore, MD) this morning:

note out to readers, that four motorcycles were stolen out of a trailer at Travis Pastrana's house last night. The bikes were taken somewhere between 10 pm last night, Sunday, June 28th and 8:00 am this morning. Here is a list of the motorcycles:

2007 Suzuki RM250 - VIN JS1RJ18C172100934

2008 Suzuki RMZ450 - VIN JS1RL42C382101816

2004 Suzuki RM250 - VIN Unknown

1996 Honda CR500 - VIN Unknown

Both of the RM250's and the CR500 had powder-coated black frames. The seats were cut down and the airboxes and side number plates on the RM250's were cut for Freestyle. Please keep your eyes open for anyone attempting to purchase RM250 airboxes. All bikes had Nitro Circus graphics except the 04 had red yellow and black dc shoes graphics and all had white TAG Metals handlebars, which are rare. The RM250's had Pro Circuit un-plated Pipes and shorty Silencers. The CR500 had a plated Pro Circuit pipe and silencer. The RMZ450 had a complete Yoshimura exhaust system. All bikes have Michelin tires. The 2007 RM250 and 2008 RMZ450 were recently purchased.

If you see any of these bikes, please contact the Annapolis, Maryland Police Department or the Maryland State Police. You can also contact me at: scrubinspeed@yahoo.com

maybe reward

Well i keep seeing the stolen adds i posted 2 last week. We had 4 bikes stolen out of our trailer 2 were brand new never been rode and the other 2 were completely gone through replaced everything powdercoated frames and all. after a friend of ours postng stuff all over riding websites and such started getting some feed back. Also had some friends be on the look out. the bikes were located and seen being rode around within a day. everytime i received information from a friend or anyone i called it in. then we got what road they were on then got an address. the cops searched the place and got one of our new bikes back. it was in the basement cause those fools coulndnt start it. they were bad enough to steel it but not stong enough to start it that makes me laugh. but the other 3 bikes werent there guess they were out riding or moved them. so that all feels good getting one back but 3 more to go . hopefully now that the name is known who had them it will easier to find them. just cause we got one doesnt mean we are going to slow down. :worthy:

wow, i hope they get punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Doesn't event matter that they were Travis Pastrana's bikes, doing something like this to another person is so immoral i cant believe that people actually do it.

Sadly, its not a perfect world...

MAN that sucks a big one...I think travis is a awesome person...It sucks when anyone gets there bike stole.. it's a long process when it happens..I hope a bunch of guys that are riding find the ones who stole them cycles..

WOW!!!!! what a bunch of idiots!!! :worthy:

i hate thiefs. knock on wood ive never had anything stolen:bonk:

Wasnt Twitchs bikes stolen a few weeks back to?????

Maybe there on world wid stealing frenzy!!??

They will get whats cuming to em.... They beta!!!!!!

or a richer guy

exactly!! like he cant go out and just buy a shit load more bikes.. the guy can buy whatev he wants

hummm. guess since he can afford to buy us all a bike he won't mind if i steal one. nice logic. since i filed bankruptcy that means you can afford to buy me one so you won't mind if i steal yours huh?

That really sucks. They were planning on going to Michigan for a friends wedding this weekend, then riding. There are a few of my friends that are planning on joining them. The thieves must have had a truck or a trailer to get them up his steep driveway.

Well, they are VERY welcome to com steal ALL my stuff!

Anyone is!:banana: :banana:

Just don't expect to ever be seen again....in one piece.:worthy:

First Twitch and now Travis. It looks like someone is targeting the pro's.

or a richer guy

Yeah He deserves to have his stuff stolen since he has money..:banana::worthy::banana:

Hell he has only LITERALLY risked his LIFE and LIMB to get what he has. He has worked VERY HARD for everything he has.

exactly!! like he cant go out and just buy a shit load more bikes.. the guy can buy whatev he wants.

Just because someone has money does not make it ok to steal their stuff.:banana: He has EARNED everything that he has. And he does NOT deserve to have anything Taken from him by some POS Jerk Off that deserves to have the living crap kicked out of him for stealing people stuff.

no matter how much money you have or dont have its not right to steal from others

• Like 2

Yeah He deserves to have his stuff stolen since he has money..:banana::worthy::banana:

Hell he has only LITERALLY risked his LIFE and LIMB to get what he has. He has worked VERY HARD for everything he has.

Just because someone has money does not make it ok to steal their stuff.:banana: He has EARNED everything that he has. And he does NOT deserve to have anything Taken from him by some POS Jerk Off that deserves to have the living crap kicked out of him for stealing people stuff.

no matter how much money you have or dont have its not right to steal from others

i never said it was okay to steal his stuff.. i'm just sayin it wont effect him much like it would a normal person.. with an average job!