My first attempt with the GoPro

just wanted to share the video i took of my buddy and i riding in Cal City this past weekend.

this is my first try with the GoPro and i have only been riding since march of this year, i am hopeful that both will get better over time...lol

this isn't anything spectacular.

http://vimeo.com/5387194

did you always stay behind so far because of the dust?

Btw good video

thank you sir

1 reason was because of the dust and in some section rocks.

2nd reason is because I am not that fast.

I just started riding in March and only have been out a handful of times so I am still getting my feet wet.

Being fast/slow is fine,who cares if you are the last one.As long you are having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!F@#$ the rest if they have an issue,its all about you.P.S. thanks for sharing the video:ride:

+1 on having FUN!!! i want that cam too

Being fast/slow is fine,who cares if you are the last one.As long you are having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!F@#$ the rest if they have an issue,its all about you.P.S. thanks for sharing the video:ride:

thanks for the comments and the support!

+1 on having FUN!!! i want that cam too

the main reason why i bought the camera was to capture my progression and so my wife can see what i see when i am out there. she grew up riding quads and was surprised when i said i wanted a bike having never ridden before.

i agree 100%, its all about having fun, and when i am out there, i have a blast. i am usually the last one in line so i don't get as many breaks as the others when we are on the trail...LOL

but it is fun nonetheless!!

i am contemplating getting a 4-stroke i have been told it is easier to ride then the 2-stroke, but i am not sure what i will do at this point. I am thinking to stick with this bike and get used to it then decide. i already have time and money into it.

Learning on a 2 stroke will make you a better rider when you decide to switch to a 4 stroke.The 4 stroke I am on now just made me lazy!I miss the hit on smoker.

don't add the metal tunes until cool shit starts happening in your videos, keep taping and you'll end up with enough footage to make somethin. Nobody wants to see a guy in 1st gear with Pantera in the background.

^ point noted...thanks for the input!:worthy:

unless you just love pantera that much:p...RIP Dimebag ....get riding boots too if your going to be in last rocks hurt:thumbsup:

well this song was not by Pantera but i will make sure to not include them in one of my videos until there is something going on! :worthy:

i do have complete gear, but thanks for the advice!!