Sign in to follow this  

Lowman area trail info?

Anyone have any info on trail conditions in the Lowman, ID area. Specifically link, warm springs, blue jay, ten mile, gates, wyoming and fir creek trails.

I know the club was up there last weekend clearing trails but not sure what trails got worked on.

I was told tvtma cleared everything that could be accessed, but the higher trails were still blocked by snow. Hot weather may change that quickly, but for now, pack a saw if you go.

Anyone have any info on trail conditions in the Lowman, ID area. Specifically link, warm springs, blue jay, ten mile, gates, wyoming and fir creek trails.

I know the club was up there last weekend clearing trails but not sure what trails got worked on.

We cleared all the trails in the area up to snow lines. Gates,Fir and Wyoming are cleared completly after about 100 trees were removed. Warm spring is good, Kirkam has snow about ten miles up from bull trout. Probable a couple more weeks before a loop can be made. Blue jay and ten mile both have snow up high.

Nobody took Link this weekend -- but you are probably right. We got over Bench Creek on the East side of the Freeway and made a little loop with Swamp Creek. Excellent weekend of riding. I'd say Kirkham is probably 2-3 weeks out still.

I would imagine link is probably still snowed in as well.

I'm not sure if anybody went up link on sunday but you would hit snow somewere. I'm just not sure how high but I doubt you would make it to Kirkam. The snow on kirkam was a cat lake coming from the bull trout side.

Nobody took Link this weekend -- but you are probably right. We got over Bench Creek on the East side of the Freeway and made a little loop with Swamp Creek. Excellent weekend of riding. I'd say Kirkham is probably 2-3 weeks out still.

I'm a slow typer you beat me to it.