Sign in to follow this  

Red DRZ

i bought my Blue DRZ because the price was right at the time and i have no problems with the way it looks but....... Red is my favorite color and this winter (because i can't ride in the winter in WI) i am thinking of my winter project being turning my DRZ red and black or maybe red black and white.

i want to perhaps get black: light shroud, side covers and rear fender and Red: front fender, rad shrouds and powder coat the tank red.

has anyone else turned a DRZ red and if so can you share any pics. in fact any pics of DRZs that are not stock colors would be great to see!!!

it'll be a HonDRZ

yeah, that's my only hesitation is that people will continually say, "nice honda", but i'm a big boy i can take it. :worthy:

My bike is blue and nobody has ever said "nice Yamaha" to me. Not sure if that means Yamahas suck or just my bike does! :worthy:

true, i have only had someone ask if it was a Yami once, but if i do this all of the Suzuki decals will be coming off so it won't say what it is anywhere.

Do a forum search. There are more of you wacky bast...riders out there.

Red is cool but Blue Rules !!!

and i'm sure you know that blue is the fastest color that Suzuki makes in the DRZ. i'm just hoping the Red will sqeeze out a few more ponies. :worthy::lol: :lol:

that is pretty nice looking. any more pics of other red DRZs out there?

boarddesigns has a red fender on his and it looks great IMHO...if the whole machine was red well it may not be so pleasing to the eye :lol:

I think the pics are in this thread (I cant see pics at work :worthy: )

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=745962&highlight=cutting+plastics

boarddesigns has a red fender on his and it looks great IMHO...if the whole machine was red well it may not be so pleasing to the eye :lol:

I think the pics are in this thread (I cant see pics at work :worthy: )

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=745962&highlight=cutting+plastics

the customer plastic work on that bike looks SWEET! if i had a road use only bike i would definately consider something like that too. Kudos to Boarddesigns for the great work.