Sign in to follow this  

Anybody riding track this weekend?

It is getting hot, real hot. Thinking of hanging it up for a month or so. Of course the hot weather means less people at the track so I am conflicted.

Figured I see what you all are doing. Who is going to a track this weekend. I was contemplating GS. After the race I can not wait to get back out there again. I wish it was a 6 lap race.

Ohh man it was really really fun too. ACP series is not what I would call fun. The GS race, although they slammed everyone though, was possibly the best time I have ever had on a dirt bike. Genuine fun.

Sat or Sun?

Im thinking I might go one day this weekend sinc I missed the race I really need a fix :worthy:

Westernwaste3000, the only fix you need is that rickshaw on the side of the your house :lol:

rickshaw.jpg

Undecided..I would like to go to FB tomorrow but I don't see that happening.

Awww I think I hurt Maicomans feelings when I told him he should turn that bucket of bolts he owns into a windchime hahaha!

Undecided..I would like to go to FB tomorrow but I don't see that happening.

I never want to go back to Firebird... at night at least. If I don't go to cali this weekend I'll go to GS.

Awww I think I hurt Maicomans feelings when I told him he should turn that bucket of bolts he owns into a windchime hahaha!

Oh Dr Phil, thank you so much for understanding my feelings :worthy:

I never want to go back to Firebird... at night at least.

I am with you on that, I suffered an injury there at night, what is your reason?

I never want to go back to Firebird... at night at least. If I don't go to cali this weekend I'll go to GS.

W T F? You were the one telling me for months...."Dude you have to go to FB" And I was the one saying "No way I heard their lights suck" You: "They aren't that bad" Me "W/E I am not going" I finally go and it is awesome.....the lights are improved from what I am told altho there are a couple of dark spots. They even put some lights in the pits. That track is fun as hell and I usually don't like the technical stuff.

So what made you change your mind about it? Scared of the double/double/triple section or the step up? I heard they did some refacing on that and it is easier now and the landing is better. Even the RockStar chicks ride out there on Wed nights. :worthy::lol:

I am with you on that, I suffered an injury there at night, what is your reason?

I suffered an injury at G'Stone and a really bad one at ET, in the desert, etc....can't let that dictate where ya ride.

fb at night is a good way to beat the heat your guys problem is u ride balls out and that sucks at night go out and cruze its just as fun

fb at night is a good way to beat the heat your guys problem is u ride balls out and that sucks at night go out and cruze its just as fun

I feel the need for speed. The rush is seeing how fast you can get around the track w/o getting hurt. :worthy::lol:

BTW you gonna ride that thing or what?

W T F? You were the one telling me for months...."Dude you have to go to FB" And I was the one saying "No way I heard their lights suck" You: "They aren't that bad" Me "W/E I am not going" I finally go and it is awesome.....the lights are improved from what I am told altho there are a couple of dark spots. They even put some lights in the pits. That track is fun as hell and I usually don't like the technical stuff.

So what made you change your mind about it? Scared of the double/double/triple section or the step up? I heard they did some refacing on that and it is easier now and the landing is better. Even the RockStar chicks ride out there on Wed nights. :worthy::lol:

They over watered it and it was dark. Almost tweaked my knee as well. Just not a good night. Passed up GS in the morning to go with some guys to FB at night. Also, I've grown tired of the layout.

BTW Brett LOVES the CR250.

I feel the need for speed. The rush is seeing how fast you can get around the track w/o getting hurt. :worthy::lol:

BTW you gonna ride that thing or what?

i need to ride busy busy one of these days

They over watered it and it was dark. Almost tweaked my knee as well. Just not a good night. Passed up GS in the morning to go with some guys to FB at night. Also, I've grown tired of the layout.

BTW Brett LOVES the CR250.

Ok they over watered and it was dark......and you ALMOST tweaked your knee. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Passed up GS what morning? The layout has changed and they change it pretty regularly......in the 2 times we have been there they changed it both times and they changed it again from what I heard.

Brett loves every bike he buys..he loved the rm125 then the 450 now the cr250.

Ok so is anyone going to FB tomorrow night?

I am not but there will be a few Rockstars there.

I suffered an injury at G'Stone and a really bad one at ET, in the desert, etc....can't let that dictate where ya ride.

Ya for sure, your right, it is just a excuse. SW is just as far for me and I prefer the lighting there. So given one dark track and one light track I'll go to the light one. I general I do not like night riding though. I may need my eyes checked now that I talk about it. I do fear injury due to the lighting condition and prefer to take my chances in good lighting.

I love FB though even though it kicks my ass. I really like the FB splits and generally how it is run. Hmmmm. It used to be my absolute favorite track. Maybe I need to go back at night with you guys. Going alone sucks and maybe ith othr people I would like it again. I am up to try it again and like Jay said, no going balls out just have fun.

Maybe second week in July.

Ok well Ill skip FB and set my sights for GS on Sat too bad its not open Friday I have off. Anyone else going out this weekend?