Guts seat foam

Hi there, could someone please help me with the stock seat of my 2007 wr450f, it is way to hard for long enduro`s so i tried to soften it by cutting a piece away and use softer foam but no luck now its all s$%t and ugly! Some dudes here on TT have used the "guts tall soft" foam but i was wondering if the stock cover will fit the "tall" foam or sould i get the "Standard height soft" one?

Forgot to ask how much higher are the guts tall foam against the guts stock foam??

WWW.GUTSRACING.COM

•SEAT FOAMS

• Fits stock seat base

• Gives any bike that fresh new feel

• Available for most bikes in stock or tall height

• Available in soft, medium or hard firmness

Hard is like stock

Medium soft works for stock height

Soft is needed for tall height to retain stock height

I use tall/medium for extra height

This is based on my and friends 220-270 lbs.

Thanx for allll the info looks like i will be ordering the tall soft with competition seat cover!!!

Thanx!!!!!!!

I used the soft STD height and it works great for me. I'm medium height inseam @30 inches

I just received a Guts "Comfort" kit for my 2007 WR450F. Does anybody have any experience with the "Comfort" fit? I currently have a Guts soft stock height seat foam. I plan on carrying my wife with me in the mountains and was hoping the "Comfort" seat might have a little more padding towards the rear of the seat. I clock in about 175 and she is 105. I will report how the seat foam works out after my trip.

I just received a Guts "Comfort" kit for my 2007 WR450F. Does anybody have any experience with the "Comfort" fit? I currently have a Guts soft stock height seat foam. I plan on carrying my wife with me in the mountains and was hoping the "Comfort" seat might have a little more padding towards the rear of the seat. I clock in about 175 and she is 105. I will report how the seat foam works out after my trip.

be sure to get buddy pegs and be careful with your wife.:worthy:

Tall is the way to go, but I think the soft is too soft. If you sit down all day long then it is probably fine, but if you go from sitting to standing a lot I would think the medium to be better as I feel the soft is somewhat couchlike and holds you in. Then again, I'm using the stock seat and it feels fine because I try not to sit down much.

• 2 weeks later...

So i received my guts tall soft seat with competition cover and wow its perfect except for it a bit to tall but will get used to it! Thanx for the advice from you all!! Good product and awesome service!