Sign in to follow this  

Reliable bike

long time no post.glad to see the bike is still running.

Thanks to you, Eddie! The stroker you put in it is getting great gas mileage as you suspected it would (60-65mpg). It's the perfect Enduro, heavy enough to be comfortable on the roads and light enough to take tough trails.

Also can't say enough good things about the Avon Distanzia tires. I've put a lot of miles on them and they're still fairly fresh. Amazing the terrain they can handle and how sweet they are on the road.

May stop by later in the summer for Cam degreeing if you have time. Will drop you a line first.

..what he said^^^

Glad you got to get out & ride that sucker!

Nice report & pics, too.

Thanks to you, Eddie! The stroker you put in it is getting great gas mileage as you suspected it would (60-65mpg). It's the perfect Enduro, heavy enough to be comfortable on the roads and light enough to take tough trails.

Also can't say enough good things about the Avon Distanzia tires. I've put a lot of miles on them and they're still fairly fresh. Amazing the terrain they can handle and how sweet they are on the road.

May stop by later in the summer for Cam degreeing if you have time. Will drop you a line first.

just let me know.its no problem.