Sign in to follow this  

my first ever track day

wow, just did it today on a tight twisty track, being a learner I just ruined all sportbikes R1s, CBR 600s , GSXR 1000s, Busas, you name it, couple of turns and they were reading my numberplate :worthy: love it, I use my WR to commute to work and as a weekend toy and it's great but today it just ruled, pictures will follow

sorry for the delay, got the pics late and they're not so great but prove it did happen :thumbsup: , as mentioned I'm no expert so no wild slides there, I use the bike for town fun and it's brill but really feels home on the track

7.jpg

P1010993.jpg

P1010995.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

Nice pics. U should get some knee protection if u wanna ride on the track. that guy beside u rode with a T-shirt? Is he Spill proof?

I'd snag some sort of helmet with facial protection MX style/dual sport or full face. If you can get it in Poland AFX makes a good cheap dual sport style one like an MX helmet but with a shield

this track day happened accidentally hence my cowboy protection, I went there straight from work, couple of mates were going and asked if I'd have a look, knowing I had no knee pads I started riding slowly but ended up grinding my footpeg sliders and boots, as to the helmets I have two full face ones Arai Tour Cross included, just didn't suspect landing on a cart track that day, oh and the guy in Tshirt isn't spillproof, he is a fat bastard, in case of a slip just rolls and bounces on the tarmac till can smell the grass :thumbsup:

Good for you, looks like fun!

But what the hell kind of track day IS that, anyway? T-shirts?

not a proper track day, just pay and go every Wednesday here, they run more organised track days where you have to wear right protection, take mirrors off, tape your lights etc, than only same class bikes are in every run

yes mate pooland where we ride donkeys in jeans all year round - track days included, and you sound american, god bless:usa:

Ahh. It's in Poland. I get it.

Hell, guys riding the street in shorts, t-shirts and tennis shoes riding wheelies and cutting traffic are bigger idiots if you ask me.