Never Start Your Bike With Crocs On!!!

I have to admit the respect I have for you. It must have been tough to swallow your pride like that and wear those!

thats harsh... least i can say ive never done that..

Jesus....that's scary.

Hopefully you heal soon!

This is why I luv my electric start:banana:

so far with the hospital bills were up to $1,200 with all of this. and i still have to go to this infection person that chages $1,000 each time i go. and ihave to go every monday

i just puked in my mouth a little.

I just puked in my mouth a lot

i don't see how his on his shin is even from a peg

i don't see how his on his shin is even from a peg

TOO MANY PAINKILLERS?

:worthy:

shit. my bad haha

so far with the hospital bills were up to $1,200 with all of this. and i still have to go to this infection person that chages $1,000 each time i go. and ihave to go every monday

Ouch... thats rough man... I don't feel so bad now about having to pay $6.50 to park at my local hospital anymore. :worthy:

I broke my left foot last week and it's really pissing me off. Foot caught a rock and the knuckle's for the three middle toes is broken and one of the bones in my foot for the big toe has a big crack in it.

Dont feel too bad about your summer bein done, I broke my right tibula and fibula (hairline on the big bone, whichever one that is) and chipped a part of one bone in my ankle.

All this happened on June 27, got plate and a handfull of screws put in, and hopfully ill be gettin my cast off on the 3rd of august.

Didnt even happen ridin, Me and my buddy flipped a damn lifted golf cart. ***.

I'm lucky that I don't need any surgery or even a permanent cast.

I just get one of those air casts you can walk around it and remove it when I go to sleep. 5 Weeks and if I can put weight on i'm good.