Sign in to follow this  

Never Start Your Bike With Crocs On!!!

I have to admit the respect I have for you. It must have been tough to swallow your pride like that and wear those!

Jesus....that's scary.

Hopefully you heal soon!

so far with the hospital bills were up to $1,200 with all of this. and i still have to go to this infection person that chages $1,000 each time i go. and ihave to go every monday

i don't see how his on his shin is even from a peg

TOO MANY PAINKILLERS?

:worthy:

so far with the hospital bills were up to $1,200 with all of this. and i still have to go to this infection person that chages $1,000 each time i go. and ihave to go every monday

Ouch... thats rough man... I don't feel so bad now about having to pay $6.50 to park at my local hospital anymore. :worthy:

I broke my left foot last week and it's really pissing me off. Foot caught a rock and the knuckle's for the three middle toes is broken and one of the bones in my foot for the big toe has a big crack in it.

Dont feel too bad about your summer bein done, I broke my right tibula and fibula (hairline on the big bone, whichever one that is) and chipped a part of one bone in my ankle.

All this happened on June 27, got plate and a handfull of screws put in, and hopfully ill be gettin my cast off on the 3rd of august.

Didnt even happen ridin, Me and my buddy flipped a damn lifted golf cart. ***.

I'm lucky that I don't need any surgery or even a permanent cast.

I just get one of those air casts you can walk around it and remove it when I go to sleep. 5 Weeks and if I can put weight on i'm good.