2010 Thor gear!!

They used to have nice looking gear. Last few years it's just hideous. What the hell do they do, pay whoever can make the ugliest design and put it into production. Who in the hell would buy that crap????

i like it the red gear and the tan/blue gear they look sweet

I am not a fan. Fox for me please~!

They used to have nice looking gear. Last few years it's just hideous. What the hell do they do, pay whoever can make the ugliest design and put it into production. Who in the hell would buy that crap????

I agree

the flux looks cool...

The newer gear is too much fashion and aesthtics oriented, though... I'll stick to regular, non flashy gear

the only thor gear that looks good is the stripes and polkadots

I dig it. I think thor used to have some of the ugliest gear ever and it seemed like they used to pay some one to make them the ugliest design. To each their own.

what ever happened to the good looking thor gear? like this gear set. i think this was thors best looking gear. thorcore.jpg

Amen Brother.

The only thing I liked was the Thor Phase Black Pants!

Other than that, it looks weird to me. Would never wear that!

The Flux and Core gear is horrible:D

schleich_court_jester.jpg

IMHO, it's been downhill since 2005 for Thor apparel design

You guys sound like a bunch of old geezers.

Agree, the gear looks fine. I especially like the orange and blue.

Looks great to me!

some of its ugly but i cant really talk, i used to wear purple, yellow and pink fox image gear. actually i still have it.

When you buy your own gear...(parents don't buy it for you)...

You kinda care about it a little more.:worthy:

terrible :worthy::banana: :banana: :banana:

im getting the fly kinetic amped now that stuff is sick:thumbsup:

just got fox, lets hope it holda up. I really like the jeresy desing but not the pantas(lattinese gear)