AP question...Thanks for the help

I have a 99 WR 400F...giving the carb a "rehab". Looking at the black plastic link lever that holds the L shaped AF rod...the hole is not round but elongated somewhat...Is it that it is worn and when new is just a smaller round hole...or is it already elongated when new? I was wondering if replacement was in order>

Thanks so much.:thumbsup:

No, it is worn, replace the cam.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now