Sign in to follow this  

NCHSA Round 10 Boonville !

I plan to be there sunday if I can get back from Minnesota before midnight saturday ! I hear that Gmoss is going and that GyroRon is not ! I might try to make my pro class smack down debut after Greg tried to start a battle ROYAL between Eddie Monk and I :thumbsup: I'm comin for ya Greg :worthy:

I plan to be there sunday if I can get back from Minnesota before midnight saturday

PANSY!:thumbsup:

The Pro class win is MINE!:worthy:

I might try to make my pro class smack down debut after Greg tried to start a battle ROYAL between Eddie Monk and I :thumbsup: I'm comin for ya Greg :worthy:

I will save you a spot beside me on the starting line! this course was awesome when we raced it a few months back at the mid-east race.

not alot of talk here about this race....who is going?

I'll be there with the helmet cam again. Anyone else going? Are you going Travis?

I'm out for the Booneville race. My neighbor, Darren, will be there...he's a point-chasing whore!:worthy:

I'm saving myself for the Denver race.:thumbsup:

-Jay

I'll be there with the helmet cam again. Anyone else going? Are you going Travis?

Hey Mark I am planning on being there...I liked the track when we ran it last time...If they are calling for rain though I may not make the drive since it is a pretty good ways away...Hopefully no rain so I will see you guys there!!:thumbsup:

forecast says 0% chance of rain. how can it be zero% ? there is always a chance of something! looks like a mud free race.

forecast says 0% chance of rain. how can it be zero% ? there is always a chance of something! looks like a mud free race.

Thats what I saw...Never really seen a 0% chance lol well looks like Ill be there as long as the weather doesnt change to much in 2 days,,,:thumbsup:

i am not going to make it . i am still in MN. and will not get back til late tomorrow. hope you guys have fun ! Ride wrecklessly and take chances !

Dover, how are you going to start a thread here and then not even show up to the race!!! Oh the things I will be able to tell Eddie Monk and you wont be there to dispute it....:thumbsup:

Im coming from Charlotte and plan to make the afternoon race tomorrow. If you change your mind DR Dover let me know so we can carpool if you want.

Dover, how are you going to start a thread here and then not even show up to the race!!! Oh the things I will be able to tell Eddie Monk and you wont be there to dispute it....:thumbsup:
Dennis Leary wrote a song about me

i am not going to make it . i am still in MN. and will not get back til late tomorrow. hope you guys have fun ! Ride wrecklessly and take chances !

I restate my earlier claim.......PANSY!:worthy:

You'll let a little thing like a late arrival home from a trip keep you away..I'd never do that!:thumbsup:

Hey Ben aka Whipit1k I just wanted to thank you again for saving my race day and hooking me up with the clutch cable off of your bike:worthy: :thumbsup:

I had a great time and I actually liked the track, it was to tight in a cpl of places but other than that I thought it was fun...See you guys at Denver!!!

No problem, man. I have a new one ordered and I will have it back in one piece tomorrow. I was glad to help, I was feeling pretty miserable for quitting but at least I was able to help someone else out....so It was cool

If I had not pulled off, I would have come off the bike and stroked out for sure...I did not handle the heat well at all

Great race yesterday! I finally put one together and finished well. Travis, congrats on your win! I smashed my pipe pretty good, but hopefully I will be ready for Denver.

Can't wait to see the results of our race.:thumbsup: