wr graphics

hey, the bud light graphics to fit a yzf will fit your wr. my bro has them on his yzf, and i changed my wr tank to a yzf tank, and everything is the same shape. they might not go as high up the tank as wr graphix would, but they fit nonetheless. (they might make them for a wr, i'm not sure. i jsut know that they make em for a yzf and they would fit a wr.)

racer36 ?

nothin like announcin what you got in the cooler strapped to the rear fender, eh? :D:D:D

I have them on my WR & I have the stock tank too. The graphics are just a little shorter than what would be a perfect fit, but they look good. The blue in the graphics matches so well the the blue in the tank you can hardly tell anyway. I've got a picture but it's on my computer at work. I'll try an post one tomorrow, if I can figure out how to do it.

I don't understand why you would want to pay someone for you to advertise their product for them. They should be paying you.

I just don't understand you guys with $200 worth of stickers on your bike. The money could be better spent elsewhere. Like tires or riding gear.

I will not put anybody's sticker on my bike unless they are paying me or giving me a HUGE discount.

when the bike is new you spend thousands to buy Yamaha stickers with a bike attached - so whats a couple more $'s.

Sometimes you've just gotta say "that looks shmick" even though it is only encouraging the capitalist pigs.

Problem is I drink something called Southwark Bitter and I pay them a fair bit, unfortunately there are no sticker kits.

I reckon cheap custom decals (draw your ouwn picture) would make millions. Anyone know where to find them?