Filtron filter gasket

So I just got a filtron filter for my WR426. It looks very well made, etc. The only thing I noticed is it has a rubber gasket on one end only. All of my paper filters had a rubber gasket on both ends. Does anybody know what this is all about? I am skeptical to use the filter now and don't know if mine is defective or if it is supposed to be this way. If it's supposed to be this way, why the difference in the first place?

Thanks in advance...


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now