Anyone from Minnesota?

Track has a few damp spots yet, but its coming along good... riggin up a 3-point on a disc at the moment :-)

Track is on the "outskirts" of Dennison, MN (30-35 minutes south of St Paul), Hwy 52 south to Hampton, Hwy 56 to Cty 9... 9 takes you to Dennison.

Pictures of the track (from last summer) are here...

http://www.commandotrailers.com/thetrack

Now I remember the pics. Thought it was you, but didn't want to say something and be wrong. I'll have to pass on this weekend unfortunately, but am definately interested in getting out there as long as the invite is there. :applause:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Track has a few damp spots yet, but its coming along good... riggin up a 3-point on a disc at the moment :-)

Track is on the "outskirts" of Dennison, MN (30-35 minutes south of St Paul), Hwy 52 south to Hampton, Hwy 56 to Cty 9... 9 takes you to Dennison.

Damn that's nice..

Looks GREAT!

The closest I have come to riding my CRF since October (and this was a 5 minute ride:cry: ) is standing next to it on Sunday, 03/25/07...:bonk:

Hey edofloat - I live in Esko, about 15 miles from Duluth and am always looking for folks to ride with.

Well now were out of luck for probably 2-3 weeks with 12" more snow...drat. I suspect you guys trail ride or run GNCC???

Hi all, just moved from Detroit Lakes over to Duluth. Looking for some people to ride with.
Hey edofloat - I live in Esko, about 15 miles from Duluth and am always looking for folks to ride with.

Do you guys ride offroad, road or both? Theres good riding between the cities and Duluth.

I spend alot of time on the Northshore.

Mike :bonk::naughty:

DAMB THIS MN SPRING!! We we have a break from MX races this next weekend and were gonna have a dozer out to build a brand new track, but all this damb snow and cold weather means that must wait. rrrRRRR!!

DAMB THIS MN SPRING!! We we have a break from MX races this next weekend and were gonna have a dozer out to build a brand new track, but all this damb snow and cold weather means that must wait. rrrRRRR!!

The weather this week sucks, but i am making good use of my time.

I started tearing my bike apart this week to do some maintanance and mods.

Hopefully i'll have it all back together before it gets nice. :bonk:

The weather this week sucks, but i am making good use of my time.

I started tearing my bike apart this week to do some maintanance and mods.

Hopefully i'll have it all back together before it gets nice. :bonk:

It looks like you have about 2 weeks to get er done. Then it will be full on riding season.

Do you guys ride offroad, road or both? Theres good riding between the cities and Duluth.

I spend alot of time on the Northshore.

Mike :bonk::naughty:

I have mainly ridden MX tracks because that is what we had, but I'd like to check out trails, sand pits, whatever. Just not real interested in riding through the trees with 2" of clearance on each side of the bars at GNCC speeds, I think I am much more comfortable with 3" of clearance. I now possess more brains than balls, at least that's my story that's why I need that extra inch.

I think I am going to anodize some of the parts on my DRZ and do some powder coating. I think I need some red parts with clear powder coating.