sm to dirt or dirt to sm

Dirt wheels are cheaper than SM wheels which would make me lean towards that SM bike. Of course the SM bike has a huge front rotor which would scare the crap out of me trying to get through some of the rocky stuff I ride.

I have had both the S and SM now and can't really say they are that different on the street when they both have SM wheels.

all depends on money, how much is the SM and how much can you get the dirt wheels for? How much is the S and how much can you get the SM wheels for?

IMHO the swapping is easier on an S because you can use S rotors on both sets and not worry about relocator brackets or dinging up that big front brake.

And I like Blue because its the fastest.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=59254

Pt, That's a great lookin Z!

You picked up all the OEM stuff used im assumin? Cause i've been searchin forever to build SM wheels with OEM stuff and aint even close to $600 in parts.

Some used, some new. I got the hoops, hubs, bearings, seals and spacers used. The spokes and nipples are new OEM, new tubes, new front rotor, used rear rotor, my factory S sprocket, and used tires. It took a while to find everything, and the hubs I bought were the only used hubs I have ever seen for sale.

Here's a post I made braking down everything and how much it cost me. You'll see I got pretty lucky on some parts.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=776901&highlight=my+budget+sm