Sign in to follow this  

Photo contest!- best motocross related photo!

Haha, yeah never try to catch yourself from falling! tuck and roll and absorb the best you can, i f***ed up my wrist 2-3 times tryin to catch myself but its natural tendancy to do that. you can barely stop yourself...

Ya I have excellent tuck and roll technique...only problem is it always ends up being on my right shoulder and now after all my tuck and roll practice my shoulder sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies!! ( Snap, Crackle, Pop) ;o)

Ya I have excellent tuck and roll technique...only problem is it always ends up being on my right shoulder and now after all my tuck and roll practice my shoulder sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies!! ( Snap, Crackle, Pop) ;o)

I tried the tuck and roll on my right shoulder. Well it didnt work out to well. I just ended being pile drived into the ground and sat up with a broken collar bone.

RyanMoto.jpg

Not to be a b*tch. But, why would you submit a photo that is severely out of focus? If you want serious consideration of a photo in any kind of a contest, amateur, boards, professional, etc., the photo should at least be in focus.

Not to be a b*tch. But, why would you submit a photo that is severely out of focus? If you want serious consideration of a photo in any kind of a contest, amateur, boards, professional, etc., the photo should at least be in focus.

sorry im not fast enough to have simon cudby take photos of me. instead i have a smokin hot blond to take them out of focus

sorry im not fast enough to have simon cudby take photos of me. instead i have a smokin hot blond to take them out of focus

Dude, you were sitting still. Your smokin hot blonde can't get a non-action shot with a point & shoot? Lame excuse!

ill have to have her practice on her photo skills so that all the internet rambo professional photographers dont jump all over me again on an internet forum

ill have to have her practice on her photo skills so that all the internet rambo professional photographers dont jump all over me again on an internet forum

I'm an amateur, started shooting about a year ago, when I started riding mx.

DSC_1124-1.jpg

man a lot of people in nc run 121, maybe its time for a change for me! ive seen like 10 people with that number not including me

heres my contribution

va1.jpg