Cant find the year to year changes link for kx125

ive been searching for over 20 mins, Few days ago I seen a page that had every update the bike had per year, now I cant find it for the life of me, any bookmarked it?

trying to find the difference between 2003 to 2004.

anybody?

Search on Google or elsewhere for "Service Update" related information. We had some links to KX250's around 9 months ago?? Maybe someone can chime in.

You can also look around the internet for "press release" information, as it will have the "larger this", "more of that", bigger / faster / stronger comments.

Search on Google or elsewhere for "Service Update" related information. We had some links to KX250's around 9 months ago?? Maybe someone can chime in.

You can also look around the internet for "press release" information, as it will have the "larger this", "more of that", bigger / faster / stronger comments.

man Ive been doing some mad searching, I know its somwhere, because I came across it while reviewing different bikes before finalizing on the kx. just cant find it again.

The service manual I have compares some of the technical specs between KX125-M1 (2003) and KX125-M2 (2004).

Length, width, height, seat height, compression ration, max HP, max torque, swing arm, steering angle and trail, and effective brake disk diameter are what show up as different. Pages 1-7,8,9. You do have a service manual right?

I am too lazy to write them all in here... :busted:

Pages 1-7,8,9