Sign in to follow this  

NCHSA Countyline round two, 9-13-09

So this is going to be a great race, I am looking forward to it.

Who all is going, I know Mark and Mike and Dover are going.

I'm almost certain I will miss this one. My grandmother-in-law is expected to pass any day now. My wife has been up there for over a week already, thats why I didn't make the mideast race or LBJ enduro this past weekend. Kind of tough w/ 2 smaller boys to run around all day at the races. I have been itching to try out my (new to me) trials bike too.

Grandmother not giving up, she's holding tough and will be 98 next week!!

Best of luck guys!! The last one there looked like fun, albeit a bit dusty in the open sections. :busted:

It's always tough with an ailing parent (or grandparent as the case may be)...don't worry about this silly dirt bike stuff. We'll be here when you get the family all squared away.

Ron...you speedy dirt freak...I'll be there lined up at the back of the pack...behind all the kids. Looking at the weather...it actually looks pretty good right now. I didn't run the first County Line race in the spring so I'm looking forward to this one.

See you there.

-Jay

Any of you guys going to the Race also directv subscribers? If so I have a used but functional DVR recorder/ reciever I will be glad to give ya. I don't have a remote for it, but get a remote and you can record your shows and watch em later for nothing..... Let me know. I just got new boxes here at the house and they let me keep the old ones and I only want to keep one for a spare

Also have a S-12 front tire I doubt I will run anymore, it is wore but not wore out, will bring that to the race for you if anyone will buy me lunch for it!

Any of you guys going to the Race also directv subscribers? If so I have a used but functional DVR recorder/ reciever I will be glad to give ya. I don't have a remote for it, but get a remote and you can record your shows and watch em later for nothing..... Let me know. I just got new boxes here at the house and they let me keep the old ones and I only want to keep one for a spare

bring it, I may take it, depending.

i was thinking about it, but foodlion autofair is the same weekend. I should be running the Brushy one and little dover.

I'll be there. So the question is... Who's running Vet B Ron? lol

I already been busting on Ron for not running in Vet B ;-) Hell he is faster than I am...and I run Vet B...so why shouldn't he? Yea, why shouldn't you Ron?

I am going to WV (leaving Friday AM returning on Sunday mid day)

Any of you fools want to go with me and some other guys, let a brother know...

Crumpler, WV is the nearest town to our cabins...sleeps up to 72 people...and is 50 per person for the weekend, no fee to ride.

cuerx@hotmail.com

If I get one more 1st place finish, I will move up. I'm scared.....

Ron, bring that S12 to the race. I may just spoon it while I'm there.

With the rain we got in the last 2 days and the rain that was forcasted, I figured we were in for a mud race. But I checked the storm totals this morning and it doesn't look like that area got as much rain as we did. Now the WC is calling for nice weather the rest of the week.

So, we may end up with a perfect day for racing.

:busted:

Thanks Ron!

If I get one more 1st place finish, I will move up. I'm scared.....

B-classaphobia seems to affect many fast riders, but if you're fast enough to win a C race, then you're fast enough for the B race.

Yes, you have a point.... And I am not making excuses or wanting to come off as a puss, but I injured my shoulder pretty bad earlier this summer and according to the Doctor I shouldn't have been riding much less racing. I am about as fast as I think I can go for now, and I ain't winning every race I enter. Go look at the lap times for last weekends race ( mideast series ) and look at my lap times compared to the other Vet C and Vet B riders, I was only slightly faster overall than the next C rider, and WAY slower than some of the B riders. I raced Saturday, then rode again on monday and my shoulder has been killing me all week. Either way, I have another strong finish and I will self promote my self for the next race

Or hey, good ole Sniper's been talking about moving up to A class, so if he moves himself up, I will too....

With the rain we got in the last 2 days and the rain that was forcasted, I figured we were in for a mud race. But I checked the storm totals this morning and it doesn't look like that area got as much rain as we did. Now the WC is calling for nice weather the rest of the week.

So, we may end up with a perfect day for racing.

:busted:

Thanks Ron!

The rain you had in Maiden was localized to pretty much just Maiden! T-ville didn't get a drop! No mud and waaaayyyy fun on Sunday!

I picked up a roll of safety wire for you from CycleGear gmoss. I'll bring it on Sunday.

-Jay