Oversize Braking Rotor Bracket?

Does anyone noes where can I find the Bracket for an oversize Brackig Rotor?

Thanks!!

I would call them direct ..I dont think any retail store will sell just the bracket since it comes as a package. Call braking direct tell them your dog chewed up the bracket before you could put it on the bike and need a new one :busted:

I would call them direct ..I dont think any retail store will sell just the bracket since it comes as a package. Call braking direct tell them your dog chewed up the bracket before you could put it on the bike and need a new one :busted:

Do you have their web site or their Phone #?

Thanks for your help!!

Hmmmm, did you buy that rotor with no mount on Ebay ? I was going to get it, but I saw the Moto Master bracket is 70 bucks from Motosport(no,it won't fit, the Motomaster is only 260mm), so I figured the Braking one would be over 100.

Hmmmm, did you buy that rotor with no mount on Ebay ? I was going to get it, but I saw the Moto Master bracket is 70 bucks from Motosport(no,it won't fit, the Motomaster is only 260mm), so I figured the Braking one would be over 100.

Yes, And thats what I tought too! I just saw it, and that one is for a YZ!

Call Motosport,or BTO, and see if they can get you one from Braking. A Galfer or WRP one would work too since they are all 270mm. I think the only one's that aren't 270 are EBC at 280mm and Motomaster at 260. Good luck.

Call Motosport,or BTO, and see if they can get you one from Braking. A Galfer or WRP one would work too since they are all 270mm. I think the only one's that aren't 270 are EBC at 280mm and Motomaster at 260. Good luck.

Thanks for your help, my friend!

Let me know what you think of it. I am in the market for an oversize front rotor.