Sign in to follow this  

!!! Supermoto Canyon Run 09-13-09 !!!

CALLING ALL SUPERMOTOS....SUNDAY SEPT 13TH 2009

ALL RIDERS AND BIKES WELCOME

Meet @ Starbucks parking lot

in woodland hills 91364

Topanga Canyon+ Ventura Blvd

Ride out @ 9AM....before it gets to F-ING HOT

!!!!!! DONT STARE @ IT.....RIDE IT !!!!!!

:busted:

Of course I'll be there on my new Contiforce tires, but probably truck it in this time, as I don't want to waste these tires on the freeway. I'll have the gas can as usual, and ready to raise some hell.

did someone say chicken strips? softies? are they going to burn in 1800miles?.....maybe that green Duke shows if he remembers on sunday..:busted:

Hi Guys

I am back in Town and ready to ride on Sunday:banana: :busted:

I will be there at Starbucks at 9.

Lets Ride:ride: :thumbsup::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::D:banghead:

See ya all out there.

Klaus

Hey Klaus good to hear from you.....cool ill c ya there....

maybe there might be a few new faces??? but lets see if they flake or get scared to show:smirk:

Right on Klaus. Yes, we shall see who is too scared to show up, and who are the true hooligans. I think I got busted today. Some bastard chased me off his property with a camera phone. Claimed I was scaring his horses. I will claim his horses were scaring me. I turned around and told him I got lost and somehow got stuck on the horse trail and promised not to do it again. Hopefully he won't rat me out.

hey TRUEP ill be in your hood one of these weekends.....show me where the trail is.....so i can go rip threw there lol......ill snatch that phone from his hands:banana: and hide my plate before hand....

:thumbsup: and piss in his bushes :busted: in a very nice way.:banana:

I would like to join you guys on Sunday. So far, it's a go!

Last time I had a total blast!

-Greg XR650R

HOLY SHIT I AM SO BUMMED....THIS REALY SUCKS...WOW

Hey Luke,

just wanted to say it was great to meet you and had a real great time riding! Thanks for showing us around.

I don't know if you've heard about this yet, but at the end of our ride when (excuse my ignorance as I forget his name,"HIS NAME IS KLAUSE the guy riding the Aprilia) had a bad crash when he and I were riding back. As we were riding back on Mulholland, he made a pass to go around a porsche on a left curve and once he passed him, he hit a dip in the road which I believe was the cause of crash, and wiped out pretty bad, it was scary. The Porsche stopped and we called 911 and they came. He was conscious but seemed to not know what happened. He said his left leg was hurting pretty bad and possibly his arm too. Anyhow, the CHP took down mine and the Porsche's info on what happened and they took him away in an ambulence. Sorry to half to inform you on this, but just wanted you to know just incase you had't yet.

Thanks again for a great ride,

WOW I CANT BELIEVE THIS....DUDE KLAUSE IS LIKE THE SAFEST DUDE OUT THERE........WOW......AUSTEN BRIAN GREG ME AND,,,GET BETTER KLAUSE...WOW TALK ABOUT BEING BUMMED.....,,,,,

HOLY SHIT I AM SO BUMMED....THIS REALY SUCKS...WOW

Hey Luke,

just wanted to say it was great to meet you and had a real great time riding! Thanks for showing us around.

I don't know if you've heard about this yet, but at the end of our ride when (excuse my ignorance as I forget his name,"HIS NAME IS KLAUSE the guy riding the Aprilia) had a bad crash when he and I were riding back. As we were riding back on Mulholland, he made a pass to go around a porsche on a left curve and once he passed him, he hit a dip in the road which I believe was the cause of crash, and wiped out pretty bad, it was scary. The Porsche stopped and we called 911 and they came. He was conscious but seemed to not know what happened. He said his left leg was hurting pretty bad and possibly his arm too. Anyhow, the CHP took down mine and the Porsche's info on what happened and they took him away in an ambulence. Sorry to half to inform you on this, but just wanted you to know just incase you had't yet.

Thanks again for a great ride,

WOW I CANT BELIEVE THIS....DUDE KLAUSE IS LIKE THE SAFEST DUDE OUT THERE........WOW......AUSTEN BRIAN GREG ME AND,,,GET BETTER KLAUSE...WOW TALK ABOUT BEING BUMMED.....,,,,,

I can't believe it happened either. I feel terrible about it. We need to get a hold of him to see how he's doing.

It was fun riding and meeting with all you guys.

But...I'm really bummed about Klaus! Man, I hope he's okay. We really need to get eachother's numbers! Thoughts and prayers, and hope he gets well soon! I'm glad he was wearing lots of gear, and I hope that saved him from some injury, and let us know what we can do to help out.