LPNF Thurs or Fri morning

Wish I did not live so far away, I would be there. I always need a dirt fix in the forest.:busted:

Maybe someday:ride:

i'm down for friday, if you'll let me!

Friday works for me. How about 8am at the campground closest to the entrance to Tejon from inside the park. Just south of Edison camp ground on the other side of the road (Im spacing on the name of it.) I will be driving a pewter Silverado you can see from the road.

hmmm.. dawn patrol?? very tempting...

Come on Travis, do it! It isnt exactly dawn patrol but sort of. I could make it earlier if Ethango can wake up earlier. Arnt you a teenager Ethango? Teenagers sleep till noon! I know, I have one. So who else is in?

So far,

Sun:doh:

Ethango:thumbsup:

Travis:D

Yep, that's the plan. Probably do Tejon and some.

Weathergeek you in?

Any other geeks wanna ride Thur or Fri morning?

:busted:

I N E E D A D I R T FIX I N T H E F O R E S T

Hey Sun. No can do workday, gotta workie. Weekend would be a different story though. Do you have a loop in mind? Want some ideas? PM me if so. Have fun and stay safe.

here's my suggestiong, personal favorite.

up E frazier, over to whatta, down whatta, up tejon, long dave trail, over to west frazier tie, up west frazier mine, back to whatta, and out through tejon.

although i've been dying to try and go down arrastra haha

but a ride is a ride, i'll follow whatever loop ya plan.

What is Whatta? LOL I've gone up E Frazier a few times but have never connected with other trails from there taking me elsewhere except a road that leads to a campground towards the bottom.

Sounds like you are leading Ethango. Just dont kill me ok?

Sorry Weathergeek : ( I gotta do the weekday thing right now. WE WILL ride someday though. Because you are Mr. LPNF, Man of the Mt.:busted:

I'm off Friday and would love to go but.........I won't have my truck and I would need a ride up. I live in Castaic, so I'm right on the way.....let me know if one of you could squeeze in another bike and I'll PM you with directions. If not, we'll try next time....I have every other Friday off :busted:

I'm off Friday and would love to go but.........I won't have my truck and I would need a ride up. I live in Castaic, so I'm right on the way.....let me know if one of you could squeeze in another bike and I'll PM you with directions. If not, we'll try next time....I have every other Friday off :busted:

I dont know Cliff, as Castaic is really bit out of the way:smirk:

PM me directions and be ready by 7:thumbsup:

You've rode the forest before? Just want to make sure you are familiar with the terrain. Im not trying to offend you in any way. I dont know you or your ability. I have gone up there before with someone who had never rode there before and about crapped their pants and we had to turn around.

And then there are the trails up there that I would crap on and want to turn around on also. Im hoping Ethango knows which ones those are:busted:

Should be a go as-long-as we're back before 4:30-5:00 :busted:

Ridden most of the trails up there, however, if Ethango has a loop in mind I'll just follow....I'm easy like that !

No offense taken.........I'll manage....I hope.....besides, Ethango is young, he can pull my bike up any ledges I may happen to tumble over !

Should be a go as-long-as we're back before 4:30-5:00 ?

Ridden most of the trails up there, however, if Ethango has a loop in mind I'll just follow....I'm easy like that !

No offense taken.........I'll manage....I hope.....besides, Ethango is young, he can pull my bike up any ledges I may happen to tumble over !

Sounds like a plan. I hope we can be done by 2 or 3.

haha, and people say i have no responsibility as a younging!!!

it seems i have to watch over all you old folk :banana::banana: :banana:

but in all honesty, i'm not that fast :busted:

just keep choogling!

It is not about speed, it is about staying on the trail and having fun. If one of us wants to pick up the pace they can ride in front for a while. Im just glad your going to be there to help Team Geritol in a pinch:p

Should be a go as-long-as we're back before 4:30-5:00 :busted:

so is there a story behind your screen name? haha ?