Sign in to follow this  

Old Dog.....New Tricks.......Nu Tech TUBliss

I will keep this short........WOW the Nue Tech TUBliss kit works great on the XR. Install super easy and saved 7 lbs over the stock wheel clamps and Ultra Heavy Duty Tubes. (Note 7 lbs was measured on a bathroom scale :thumbsup: )

Due to the weight savings the XR acceleration is harder than ever. I got the same feeling as I did with the Mikuni :busted:

Damn, I hadn't heard of them until seeing this tread and doind a search. Looks pretty sweet, but seem's kinda steep on the price.

Yes the $200.00 bucks was hard to part with but after using them for over a 100 miles on saturday I would do it again in a second. The preformance gain was amazing.

Side note I had to go a 1/4 turn softer on front compression and 2 clicks softer on rear compression after installing the Tubliss kits.

http://www.nuetech.com/tubliss.shtml

What are "stock wheel clamps"?? $200 for a heavy duty liner that goes over a bicycle inner tube? hmmmmmm

And if you're still running 10-15psi in the tire, why would this change anything in the suspension setup?

What are "stock wheel clamps"?? $200 for a heavy duty liner that goes over a bicycle inner tube? hmmmmmm

And if you're still running 10-15psi in the tire, why would this change anything in the suspension setup?

Sorry .......Rim Lock........:busted:

You are paying for the years of R&D but the product is more that a HD Liner and a bicycle tube.

By removing the ultra heavy duty tubes and the stock rim lock the rear wheel and tire is 10% lighter / front is 15% lighter so there is a noticable amount of unsprung weight. With my normal settings I was getting beat up over the small bumps and rocks.