2010 YZ250 is here!

Not bad looking, although doesn't make me drool and want a new one.

Of course it doenst make you want a new one bc if you have an 05-09 you already have the bike! Pathetic imo. Guess they think we all want 4st...guess KTM might have a new customer.

The person in the Yamaha booth at Loretta Lynns told me....... " why change it when it is the best on the market.....and has no competition? "

Makes sense to me.

I like how it is exactly the same as an 09 (except graphics) and $400 more. Nice! guess you are paying the extra for that one digit in the VIN that is different.

I like how it is exactly the same as an 09 (except graphics) and $400 more. Nice! guess you are paying the extra for that one digit in the VIN that is different.

Which was almost exactly the same as the 06, 07, and 08. I'm not surprised one bit that they didn't change it, they already have the best 250 two stroke out there, why waste money to change something when they already have the market on it? I don't see people crying that the KX65 hasn't been changed in almost a decade. Competition drives change, and most of the other brands have dropped two strokes completely from their line up.

haha ya, if anything maybe it helps the value on my 09:ride: :busted:

Which was almost exactly the same as the 06, 07, and 08. I'm not surprised one bit that they didn't change it, they already have the best 250 two stroke out there, why waste money to change something when they already have the market on it? I don't see people crying that the KX65 hasn't been changed in almost a decade. Competition drives change, and most of the other brands have dropped two strokes completely from their line up.

You're right.

2006 --> $6,199 (Team Yamaha Blue/White)

2007 --> $6,299 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from July 2006

2008 --> $6,399 (Team Yamaha Blue/White)

2009 --> $6,599 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from June 2008

2010 --> $6,990 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from February 2010

Funny stuff.

it got a gripper seat!

The person in the Yamaha booth at Loretta Lynns told me....... " why change it when it is the best on the market.....and has no competition? "

Makes sense to me.

It has KTM. IMO the KTM 250sx gives the YZ250 a run for its money

It has KTM. IMO the KTM 250sx gives the YZ250 a run for its money

+1 I was going to say that. IMO it not only gives it a run for its money, it wipes the floor with it. But I'm biased. :busted: